Reported Attack Site

Rules to read before posting and other important announcements can be found here. PLEASE check this section for important updates!
Sparky
Outsider
Outsider

Reported Attack Site

#1 Post by Sparky » Sun Aug 16, 2009 3:30 pm

(Posting in this section as this is a technical issue)

noble-scarlet.net is being reported as a known "attack site" by Google and my anti-virus program. Every single time I click on a link on this domain I get a big red warning that I have to bypass.

Kida, as the owner of the site you may want to look into this, here. This sort of thing can definitely affect your traffic. :/ And it makes it hard to navigate the site.

I don't know if absolutely everyone sees this warning, it may just be my browser (Firefox) or something. I didn't get the big red warning in IE, but my anti-virus program did block two viruses when I visited noble-scarlet.net. :|

Kidagakash85
Administrator
Administrator

#2 Post by Kidagakash85 » Sun Aug 16, 2009 6:43 pm

viewtopic.php?t=170

I fixed the problem and am waiting for Google to review and unblock it. I have also contacted my hosting provider about the problem in case there's anything I missed.

Sparky
Outsider
Outsider

#3 Post by Sparky » Sun Aug 16, 2009 7:15 pm

I don't know why, but the forum didn't tell me there were new messages so I didn't see that thread. Sorry about the double topic.

Kidagakash85
Administrator
Administrator

#4 Post by Kidagakash85 » Sun Aug 16, 2009 8:37 pm

No problem! I have had that happen to me myself :)