Kidagakash Fans Unite

Where Kida fans worldwide can come together!
It is currently Mon Dec 18, 2017 1:40 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 2:09 am 
Royalty
Royalty

wii new stuff to learn about. Gonna work on the History of the G.C.G's (just cause Kida is curious and i wanna) Seriously it's like a-million questions (lol) If i thought she would read i would get her a history text book so she would not follow me around aimlessly (lol'ing more) Okay check this out, i am working on something new, it's kinda pushing it with my creativity (and might be in need of a reality check, or it might be the 1.2k i just made...) IDK...but here is my idea. (i though of this as i was watching clips from the Sonny and Cher show on You-Tube. I'm gonna start randomly dropping forums storys about the day-in-the-life of Pharoah (my char's side of the story) kinda of a split-personality idea tbh. It's where every so often i tell an amusing story about my char (me) and his everyday life living in the palace with Kida, and milo (yeah thats where he ended up) So everytime i think of a good one, you guys might get invloved in it too, (like role playing, cause IK this forum used to have that) Okay i gotta go, kida is gonna get pissed cause i left like a huge mess of food out and didn't clean it up... gonna blame it on Milo cause he stays up like an insomniac. Bye Bye.

OHH before i forget,

PPS, Kida DOES NOT understand PORTAL (the game from Valve) How hard is it to understand inter-dimensional gateways... She Thinks she can make the cake though... it's a germen cake, so who knows... gotta go, she is like a ninja now... or, somthing...