Blueoriontiger Reporting In.

Discussions pertaining to the board itself go here, including introductions and requests for help!
Blueoriontiger
Citizen
Citizen

Blueoriontiger Reporting In.

#1 Post by Blueoriontiger » Tue Jun 13, 2006 8:38 am

Yes, I'm aliver after all of this. ;-) When the board quit down, I had made a temporary one at Invisionfree for everyone to go to until you fixed it. Glad to see people are here. I'll start posting.
Yayap: Hey look!! My Alpha-Bits are spelling a secret message!! Its says, "Ooooooo!!!"

Janeil: Yayap, that's Cheerios.

-Excerpt from a Halo Crossover

Pharoah
Royalty
Royalty

#2 Post by Pharoah » Tue Jun 13, 2006 8:42 am

Sweet, now i have to get people on my forums.... *^_^* lol

Kidagakash85
Administrator
Administrator

#3 Post by Kidagakash85 » Wed Jun 14, 2006 12:40 am

Thank you so much for making the temporary board, Blueoriontiger. I hope people took advantage of it. I'm so sorry this took so long to get back up, it seemed like it was some sorted twisted conspiracy to prevent the existence of KFU. :evil:

But, now it's back and I'm so happy!! I'm glad the community is back together again. :D

Pharoah
Royalty
Royalty

#4 Post by Pharoah » Wed Jun 14, 2006 1:52 am

i knew what had happend to the forums, someone hacked your ftp and trashed all the files, i had the same thing happend to my site, only the could crack my 64 bit encription username and password. it's nearly inpossibe. i found there I.P address, and i let my friend deal with them, cause i am a subdirectory under his site. anyway, let me know if anything goes wrong, or somthing out of the ordianary. Now that i know how to prevent these kinds of attacks, i have no trouble maintainging my site and it's stuff. I hope nothing goes wrong again, if it does, you can have my forums for use. Lets all hope for the best this time around. and btw, back up ALL your forums files, and templates, save them to a seprate folder (if you haven't allready done so) it's allways nice to have a backup of these thinks.

btw lisa, i PM'd you a messege about my site and membership, PM me when you read it. (I hope that wasent too off topic)

Kidagakash85
Administrator
Administrator

#5 Post by Kidagakash85 » Thu Jun 15, 2006 12:43 am

Thank you for the offer. My new host has several new security options that will prevent a total system hack like was possible on my old host. Also, my sister and I are backing up all databases and files on a regular basis. We had a backup of KFU, but it was corrupt (probably, again, due to a problem with my old host), so I was not able to restore it. Hopefully, there will not be a problem like this again.

Pharoah
Royalty
Royalty

#6 Post by Pharoah » Thu Jun 15, 2006 3:32 am

okay cool, just wanted to make sure.

Blueoriontiger
Citizen
Citizen

#7 Post by Blueoriontiger » Thu Jun 22, 2006 7:28 am

Why are we talking about internet stuff in MY topic, LOL.... :bwahaha:
Yayap: Hey look!! My Alpha-Bits are spelling a secret message!! Its says, "Ooooooo!!!"

Janeil: Yayap, that's Cheerios.

-Excerpt from a Halo Crossover

Pharoah
Royalty
Royalty

#8 Post by Pharoah » Thu Jun 22, 2006 3:26 pm

sorry. my head wasen't on tight when we started talking about my site on your topic. My bad.