Woo! Hi! ^_^

Discussions pertaining to the board itself go here, including introductions and requests for help!
Adenostar
Outsider
Outsider

Woo! Hi! ^_^

#1 Post by Adenostar » Thu Mar 19, 2009 5:45 pm

Hello there. Usernames Adenostar, but you can just call me Jade. Wow... an Atlantis based forum that still has some semblance of activity. O_O I need to take pictures of this!

I kinda happened upon this place randomly, while searching for any signs of life in the fandom. Sadly, there really doesn't appear to be anything left anywhere.

So! A little about me. I'm a person. I like things. I'm.. old enough to know better, but young enough not to care. Atlantis is one of my two favorite Disney movies (the other being the Lion King). A few weeks ago I stumbled across the movie on youtube and fell headfirst back into the fandom, only to find out that the fandom was pretty much dead. ;_;

I sorta dabble in fanfics, but nothing serious, or good enough to show anyone. I love Kida, though shes not my favorite I'm afraid. I'm a Mole fangirl. ;)

I was pretty happy to see there had been a few recent posts on this forum. Yay! I'm happy to be here!

Pharoah
Royalty
Royalty

#2 Post by Pharoah » Fri Mar 20, 2009 1:20 pm

welcome aboard :) I'm probably The biggest Kida fan on the forum :) Considering i have like so much stuff from the movie, Books, Toys, you name it. That and am most like Kida on the "which char are you" test. But other then that, glad to see some new faces :) If u have any questions feel free to ask me.

Sappmer
Outsider
Outsider

#3 Post by Sappmer » Sat Mar 21, 2009 12:18 pm

ohh, I took that test. It said I was most like Milo

And welcome ;)

Adenostar
Outsider
Outsider

#4 Post by Adenostar » Sat Mar 21, 2009 2:02 pm

Thank you for the warm welcomes. ^_^

I've been poking around the forum a bit, and I might be posting a few things here and there, just to generate some discussion. Depends on what I can think up to post.

Hmm... me thinks I be needing to find m'self an avatar of some sort.

Pharoah
Royalty
Royalty

#5 Post by Pharoah » Sat Mar 21, 2009 8:40 pm

Yeah this gives me reason to continue the Day-in-the-Life series bout my char since Sappmer likes the ideas

Adenostar
Outsider
Outsider

#6 Post by Adenostar » Sat Mar 21, 2009 9:13 pm

Hmm... a day in the life series.. I should do that for my character. But first I need to finish the fic I'm already working on.

Pharoah
Royalty
Royalty

#7 Post by Pharoah » Mon Mar 23, 2009 8:35 pm

well my day in the life series comes after the main series i worked on so u would kinda have to know some backstory on that series first, but ya.

Adenostar
Outsider
Outsider

#8 Post by Adenostar » Wed Mar 25, 2009 9:34 pm

I've actually got a series planned.. though whether it ever gets written, I can't say at the moment. I've started the first story, in what I'd like to be at the very least a trilogy, though I'd actually like to go for about 4 stories.