Psychological training - got some? ;)

Have something going on in your real life that you'd like to tell your friends at KFU about? Talk about it here!
RifleExpert
Palace Guard
Palace Guard

Psychological training - got some? ;)

#1 Post by RifleExpert » Thu Oct 30, 2008 1:27 pm

During the last free days, when my thinking was free from C++ and other working rubbish, i have recognized, that the people surrounding me, (on my jobplace(s), in the institute group, etc) becoming weaker from year to year. Not in physical or muscle power, i mean the soul.
We are living in time, that requires a maximum from us, in this area especially. So, im interested - how do you uplifting your soul, how do myou keep your leadership, and how do you search for positive moments in your life?) Not like in the psycho teaching books, but like your private methods?

My one is the sport. Now im running on the medium distances (3km in forest or more), and shooting (gonna recieve a grade soon!). The sport psycho is the best thing for me, to spent an agression or relax, and to be just a little stronger that i am now.

So, your turn ;)

Pharoah
Royalty
Royalty

#2 Post by Pharoah » Wed Nov 26, 2008 6:08 pm

i think i'll give it a miss lol, considering it's probably not my cup of tea. Sounds rather Unique, OH and while we are on the subject, i highly recommend Fallout 3 (which is a good RPG)

RifleExpert
Palace Guard
Palace Guard

#3 Post by RifleExpert » Mon Dec 08, 2008 12:58 pm

Yes, it's a great thing, but i got not enough power machine to run it. Soon i will buy a new one, i'll post some impressions about ;)
BTW, what do you think about RA3? Should i buy a licence?

Pharoah
Royalty
Royalty

#4 Post by Pharoah » Wed Jan 21, 2009 2:07 am

Ya, RA3 looks fun, i got the back story behind it and it's really unique, keep this in mind RA2 never happened in this one, reason i say this is cause the soviets go back in time in their campaign, and if you remember in RA1 how Einstein killed Hitler, well when the Soviets go back, they travel to one of Einsteins science conventions. and end up shaking hands and killing him. so when the Soviets and their premier get back, the find out that Japan and The Empire Of The Rising Sun, is invading Moscow. So the primer orders for his Nuclear Weapons to be ready, to which the girl he is speaking to over the TV asks "Excuse me sir?" Since the doctor was killed, he never had a chance to make those weapons or invent any nuclear technology, so Russia is without those weapons, so now whats gonna happen!?

RifleExpert
Palace Guard
Palace Guard

#5 Post by RifleExpert » Sat Jan 24, 2009 3:39 pm

Awesome story)) Ill carry about)
P.S. But we still got Kalashnikov :bwahaha: and vodka (as a chemistry weapon)))

Pharoah
Royalty
Royalty

#6 Post by Pharoah » Sat Jan 24, 2009 11:05 pm

"and vodka!" dude sounds like the Comrades Team that was suppose to be in the second season of The Leet World (a CS:S Reality based machinima)

RifleExpert
Palace Guard
Palace Guard

#7 Post by RifleExpert » Sat Feb 14, 2009 8:51 pm

Right!)) btw, did you played Flashpoint?)) In the resistance team second mission was also provided alcohol drink theme:):):)
Also! The Ritchy's "Rock'n'Rolla" -> Awesome, thouzands time, awesome!)) Must see to everyone))

Pharoah
Royalty
Royalty

#8 Post by Pharoah » Sat Feb 14, 2009 11:45 pm

Aye me heartys, Tis be true that, Where be me Grog?!