Kida at a party...?

The place to discuss Kida in general: why we like her, her best qualities, images of Kida, etc. This is also the place to talk about our favorite couple, Milo + Kida!
Pharoah
Royalty
Royalty

Kida at a party...?

#1 Post by Pharoah » Wed Sep 19, 2007 2:33 pm

hey got a question.... anyone know how Kida would act at a party? or throw one?

RifleExpert
Palace Guard
Palace Guard

#2 Post by RifleExpert » Wed Sep 19, 2007 10:14 pm

At party i think she will be a best dancer =) Qeen must be attractive one. :)

Pharoah
Royalty
Royalty

#3 Post by Pharoah » Thu Sep 20, 2007 1:13 pm

yeah, i could see her going a bit crazy (warrior and all) having a little "too" much fun.. :) but then again i would be too if i was at a party with her ^_^

RifleExpert
Palace Guard
Palace Guard

#4 Post by RifleExpert » Fri Sep 21, 2007 11:17 am

im understanding you =))) Sincerely eyes and good manners, it's dream =) I think his ideal guy isnt look lile "perfect soldier" (i hate this fashion that taking plase in relationships) so i think she knows what the man she needs ;) Will be cool, but be careful, remember the Mole :twisted: But it's only increases our interests, right ;) ?

Pharoah
Royalty
Royalty

#5 Post by Pharoah » Fri Sep 21, 2007 12:46 pm

yeah, but i could also see Kida having some fun, like jokes and stuff (she did on my series mainly because my char always had to make her laugh at something.) i would always have a political joke about the above world and get everyone rolling, whats even more funny is Milo understood them first and started laughing before everyone.

RifleExpert
Palace Guard
Palace Guard

#6 Post by RifleExpert » Sat Sep 22, 2007 10:15 am

Kida's politic preferences is like a child =) Politics... Atlantis is the one place where you can joke about this dirty game =)
You char... laught? If ill see that near my bed, first my thinking will be a death scarying and... where is my scout's knife?! =) But... it's Atlantis, there is a lot of unussial things =) On a surface it's a some kind of tradition to afraid a unknown =(

Pharoah
Royalty
Royalty

#7 Post by Pharoah » Sat Sep 22, 2007 3:56 pm

yeah well the only reason the people weren't scared of my char, is first they saw kida like that, second they have a floating crystal above their city, and third, my char really does not take his job seriously... "walking around the city with an MP3 player on listing to Baby Elephant Walk, while in Guardian form just strolling by people and merchants... ohh hello, whats up, not really caring hat he is in form is different... The people kinda wondered by then again since he is a hero, they really wanted to join him rather then look at him like 'what the heck?' And to make matters even more unorthodox he does not even walk, he floats! (hence the wings) so yeah u get the picture...

RifleExpert
Palace Guard
Palace Guard

#8 Post by RifleExpert » Sun Sep 23, 2007 1:24 am

Cool ;) Oh, you char had a russian character i think =))

Pharoah
Royalty
Royalty

#9 Post by Pharoah » Sun Sep 23, 2007 3:05 pm

well no, my char is of American roots, born in the USA, and went to ATLE where he discovered his past and is now a G.C.G. (also in my latest series)
ohh and btw

http://www.projectplaylist.com/musicsea ... search[url][/url]

http://aleuranthropy.com/HenryMancini_T ... alk.mp3',2[/url]

w00t the first one u click the third one from the op, the second, is download.

RifleExpert
Palace Guard
Palace Guard

#10 Post by RifleExpert » Mon Sep 24, 2007 11:53 am

light careless melody... if my char was a guardian he would listen VNV Nation - Standing Still or something heavier=))

Pharoah
Royalty
Royalty

#11 Post by Pharoah » Mon Sep 24, 2007 11:57 pm

i know, but the mood my char was in during this part of the story. it was like "ohh hello, hows it going" and all the atlanteans where looking at my char like... 'wtf??" totally speechless. most likely because they would not picture a great powerfull being doing such a reckless and care free thing. but yeah i do... and if you haven't figured it out, the char is ME. Pharoahgakash is the G.C.G (AKA) ME! and yeah i would probably do that just cause i could....

RifleExpert
Palace Guard
Palace Guard

#12 Post by RifleExpert » Tue Sep 25, 2007 4:56 am

i understood you from the beginning, have a lot of friends-players of LA2 so i know what is char :) . Hm... it's time to create a own one=))

Pharoah
Royalty
Royalty

#13 Post by Pharoah » Tue Sep 25, 2007 10:29 pm

don't steal my ideas ^_^ we could probably start some stories together, as ideas, along with character ideas also.

RifleExpert
Palace Guard
Palace Guard

#14 Post by RifleExpert » Wed Sep 26, 2007 7:05 am

be cool, im not so bad =)) hm... char =) hey, there is something to about on tommorows boring lections :)

Pharoah
Royalty
Royalty

#15 Post by Pharoah » Wed Sep 26, 2007 2:32 pm

lol, i might have a few ideas for you about a character, (i would have to know a role for your char first off) ^_^ second i might have you help me with a few of the stories if you wanted to take part in them, however i won't lie to you, alot of my past series have been discontinued since people who wanted to help me fall of the face of the earth... so yeah, we could work on them on msn or xfire sometime if u wanted.