Kida at a party...?

The place to discuss Kida in general: why we like her, her best qualities, images of Kida, etc. This is also the place to talk about our favorite couple, Milo + Kida!
RifleExpert
Palace Guard
Palace Guard

#16 Post by RifleExpert » Wed Sep 26, 2007 8:56 pm

Good. I think we can manage that in my weekend, now my night is necessary for me. (Time difference is - when you awoke, im going to sleep =)) Badly. Tommorow i have a controlwork on physics... mamy...

Pharoah
Royalty
Royalty

#17 Post by Pharoah » Wed Sep 26, 2007 9:23 pm

EDIT 1-21-09 These story's that i was working on have come to a halt due to the below-posted reasons. If anybody would like to work with me on making them, email me or something, or if you want to know more about my story's char.
Last edited by Pharoah on Wed Jan 21, 2009 4:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kida
Outsider
Outsider

#18 Post by Kida » Wed Jan 21, 2009 3:05 pm

[quote="Pharoah"]well no, my char is of American roots, born in the USA, and went to ATLE where he discovered his past and is now a G.C.G. (also in my latest series)
ohh and btw

can some one please tell me what a char is?!?!?!

Pharoah
Royalty
Royalty

#19 Post by Pharoah » Wed Jan 21, 2009 4:41 pm

wow somebody is interested in my story chars. haven't thought about the storys in awhile, but the char, yes. TBH i kinda stopped writing any kind of storys mainly beacuse when i start, a new series, somebody wants to join or when i remake an old series *which i might* somebody wants to join, and then falls out midway through due to random reasons or w/e... nobody is dedicated anymore when it comes to working on these things like they are machinima's or something... In a nutshell my char has only 1 real background, is an outsider who discovers atlantis after the first movie, and becomes a hero, but more along the lines of a protector. i have the whole true storyline down, it's just finding people who wanna work with me on an episodic series that tells of who what where when ect. He is my char *me in a sense* is there anything inarticulate you would like to know?

Kidagakash85
Administrator
Administrator

#20 Post by Kidagakash85 » Wed Jan 21, 2009 8:40 pm

Kida wrote:can some one please tell me what a char is?!?!?!
I think he means "character." In this case, it's a character he made up for a fan fiction as opposed to one that exists in canon/real Atlantis universe.

Pharoah
Royalty
Royalty

#21 Post by Pharoah » Thu Jan 22, 2009 8:23 pm

yeah, it's my character that i made up and stuff. his background and story line is pretty cool though, i have yet to write true backgrounds and history about him *me* into stories *ones that follow his background and stuff*