From Russia with love =))

Discussions pertaining to the board itself go here, including introductions and requests for help!
RifleExpert
Palace Guard
Palace Guard

#46 Post by RifleExpert » Thu Dec 20, 2007 6:58 am

It's strange, Keran... But all in all)))
OMG, what a date now? I havnt been here so long)) That's what im telling you - my life is full of success!=)) I passed a possibility theory exam))

Keran_Shadlag
Citizen
Citizen

#47 Post by Keran_Shadlag » Sat Dec 22, 2007 11:25 pm

That's why I have the job I do. I get as close to the strange as possible. It's yugeb in Atlantean, I think. "Strange." As an adjective, it's yugebuses. So "That is strange." is "Dot yugebuses esetot."

Dot- yugeb -uses es-e -tot.
That-Nominative strange-Adjective is-Simple Present Tense-he/she/it.

"It is strange, that."

That is strange.

RifleExpert
Palace Guard
Palace Guard

#48 Post by RifleExpert » Sun Dec 23, 2007 2:13 pm

cool)) We got a local Milo Thatch))

Pharoah
Royalty
Royalty

#49 Post by Pharoah » Tue Dec 25, 2007 1:41 pm

unfortunately for my gender if i was a woman, i would be just like kida. but since i am not, consider me the local kida anyways considering i have taken the test for 5 years now and i am still just like Kida. and i have this uncanny way of mimicking the way she does stuff, thinking/talking ext.

RifleExpert
Palace Guard
Palace Guard

#50 Post by RifleExpert » Thu Dec 27, 2007 11:01 am

=)) I dont think that the test i know is something serious, but it's a interesting thing, ya)) Im like Kida too, by the way)

Pharoah
Royalty
Royalty

#51 Post by Pharoah » Thu Dec 27, 2007 1:35 pm

okay just for kicks "or simple amusement" ask me some sort of question, and i will answer it as if kida would (just to get a rough comparison) i have been working on new monologue and have been improving on my wisdom and such so yeah.

RifleExpert
Palace Guard
Palace Guard

#52 Post by RifleExpert » Fri Dec 28, 2007 7:35 am

cool)) can you show part of it? It a "Kida's Cool Quotes" some kind?

Pharoah
Royalty
Royalty

#53 Post by Pharoah » Sun Dec 30, 2007 1:59 am

Kida Quotes? ohhhh... I know what your talking about. OLD fanart there (that is before the member of that site threw a hissy at me/started trouble/and left the forums.) Good times eh? I really have no interest in sharing fanart anymore tbh. Mainly because that part of me, really is deemed ilrelivent and no longer applys to what i am doing now-a-days. (long story) As for mimicking, i can do that still (for those of you who haven't already noticed) TBH, it's not hard to mimic ones actions, or to quote them. With Kida, it's about the attitude, the nature in which questions are asked, (provided she understands the venactulent of the question and does not construe it something that could mean the same, or pick similarities) It's quite easy to say something vague, and have it misunderstood, it's all about wording. If you word your question correctly, then it is easy to answer (which is what Kida would say anyway) Simple yes? be specific. Example (i'm gonna run a quick lesson for those who get curious to fault... lol) (did any of that make sense? ^^)

Milo: Okay, First off, how did you get here? (Notice the way kida looks oddly at Milo. Milo quickly revises his question)

Milo: Well not you per-say, How did all of this (points around him) get down here? (Still, even though Milo was clear and well spoken, he was still vague)

Just for kicks (and because i am leet) Lets see what kida would think of these few questions:

Pharoah: Kida, what do you think of the word "leet"

Kida: ....leet?

Pharoah: Yeah it's a nerds way of saying somthing is Elite, or really awsome.

Kida: ....English Slang?

Pharoah: Yep, Not just Ebonics either. This word can be spelled, and can mean somthing!

Kida: (kida laughs).. So...What is a nerd?

Pharoah: A Nerd is a person who has a vast amount of knowledge and knows how to properly use it.

Kida: So, Milo is a Nerd?

Pharoah: Yep

This comes in handly when i type storys. something i have noticed, when you speak clearly and word your sentences right, Kida can fully understand you (obviously) Then again, kida is like that anyway... Ask me a question, and i'll answer it as if Kida would, simple yes? I seriously hope that all made sense....

RifleExpert
Palace Guard
Palace Guard

#54 Post by RifleExpert » Sun Jan 13, 2008 4:43 am

Hi all!
Tommorow i must pass the electronic exam... Of cource, i havnt learned smth till this time)) It's like a Parkinson Law - work occupies all the time that placed for this. This is the mainest student law, yess)) We are all lazy, and it's all that i can say. Wish me good luck) Im gone to the library...
P.S. o my God... on what things im spending my youth)))

Pharoah
Royalty
Royalty

#55 Post by Pharoah » Sat Jan 26, 2008 8:36 am

youth eh? maybe i should send you a crystal eh? if i'm not mistaken a few other members have some also.

RifleExpert
Palace Guard
Palace Guard

#56 Post by RifleExpert » Wed Jan 30, 2008 1:54 am

wow =)) so the crystal on your photos isnt a photoshop? Cool =))) i will be pleased to have that thing)

Pharoah
Royalty
Royalty

#57 Post by Pharoah » Wed Jan 30, 2008 2:15 pm

it's real. and i have many, remind me to send you pics next time your on MSN. (or i'll send em' to your gmail acct)

RifleExpert
Palace Guard
Palace Guard

#58 Post by RifleExpert » Sat Apr 19, 2008 11:24 am

Hi people!
Sorry for a long silence - were bisy and not in the mood all in all. How are you, Pharoah?))

Pharoah
Royalty
Royalty

#59 Post by Pharoah » Fri May 30, 2008 2:50 pm

about the same... had loss of internet for awhile... that and i turned 20 on the 9th. to say the least nobody really had much intrest (as always) so i went ahead and did my own thing... yeah it was Whack (with an H) lol... anyway glad to be back.

RifleExpert
Palace Guard
Palace Guard

#60 Post by RifleExpert » Fri Jun 06, 2008 9:44 pm

good!) About me - im fine. Passed two exams, two remains. I recieved my first "3" mark (2-not passed, 3-minimal requirements to pass, 4-good, 5-exellent), but seems like the end for my "red diploma". But in return of that was a great knowledge of programming, and im writing programs for money now. It's pretty good, to have a little, but very interesting job.