Where have you been?

Have something going on in your real life that you'd like to tell your friends at KFU about? Talk about it here!
Keran_Shadlag
Citizen
Citizen

Where have you been?

#1 Post by Keran_Shadlag » Tue Jun 24, 2008 6:58 pm

I haven't been on here for a while, being busy with school, then traveling, and now an internship.

I spent the last few months of school and the first of Summer studying Modern Russian, Old Church Slavonic, the Russian people, and the Russian Orthodox Church.

I'm now in northern California in the desert. I have an internship with a government agency that keeps me outdoors and with artifacts a lot. I'm studying a local Native American language and culture.

The last week I've been devoted to Atlantean dicipherment and teaching.

After this I'll be at that Penutian language until July 1st, then its either Modern Chinese or Atlantean.

I have one more year of school starting in the Fall, a tough one with Syntax, Morphology, and Historical Linguistics. I'm looking into a job fix through this government agency. Grad school for Chinese Studies or Egyptology or Mayanology or whatever seems like a waste of my time now.

I have a Catholic girlfriend in Minnesota. The last one almost became an engagement. This is my fourth since December. I use Catholic online dating services like Ave Maria Singles and Catholic Match.Com. Either the people I meet are lame or online dating services and long distance relationships are lame, because they all end in bitter tradgedy. The last one was a Russian and she really gave me a bad time.

I wish I could both get the PhD and see my plan to fruition. But it cannot be so. I can study what I enjoy in the meantime.

Pharoah
Royalty
Royalty

#2 Post by Pharoah » Sun Jun 29, 2008 1:21 am

I have been working on re-making my website, and been fixing more PC's I have been working on some rather interesting ideas based on Gravity and Magnetic Force. w00t i r have secretz!

RifleExpert
Palace Guard
Palace Guard

#3 Post by RifleExpert » Wed Aug 27, 2008 3:46 am

I have been in expedition. No telephone, no computers, only bears and my little showel =)