Happy Birthday 4 Me!

Have something going on in your real life that you'd like to tell your friends at KFU about? Talk about it here!
RifleExpert
Palace Guard
Palace Guard

#16 Post by RifleExpert » Tue Feb 19, 2008 4:21 am

btw, did you read the Noel's Tichy "Breakaway Leadership"?
Very pleasant book, im reading it now in original. That's about corporative leadership trainings, how to be a succesful without a outnumbering of resources or luck, and etc.

Pharoah
Royalty
Royalty

#17 Post by Pharoah » Tue Feb 19, 2008 8:08 pm

no i haven't, i don't read to many books, i like to write them instead.

RifleExpert
Palace Guard
Palace Guard

#18 Post by RifleExpert » Fri Feb 22, 2008 3:18 pm

=))) We got a tale about a chuckhya (Far North nation), morality in it is the same as in your post)
Sadly. It's a great thing. Im addicted in psychologie)) and now im researching (it's my personal, not institute) the Disney multfilms influence on children's mind, and i got some pre-results, and its not very positive :?

Pharoah
Royalty
Royalty

#19 Post by Pharoah » Fri Feb 22, 2008 3:21 pm

we should write a book, seriously, we sould call it "War Heros" it could be about a fellow american soldier, over at war, who meets a russian conscript, and the two end up conglomeration on how to end the current war (we could base it on the Cold War maybe) ultimatly discovering devious plots lead by both nations to control each other. (obviously) and then we learn about the American Government, along with the USSR... it could be about alot of things. i have always wanted to write a good war story.

Keran_Shadlag
Citizen
Citizen

Happy B Day

#20 Post by Keran_Shadlag » Tue Jun 24, 2008 6:35 pm

A belated 'Happy birthday' to you!

Moh-ib ag-tem tag-uses Gam-ag kwiyim!
(to-you day late of-birth enjoy!)

Pharoah
Royalty
Royalty

#21 Post by Pharoah » Sun Jun 29, 2008 1:25 am

Thanks! hope all is going well there.

RifleExpert
Palace Guard
Palace Guard

#22 Post by RifleExpert » Wed Aug 27, 2008 4:00 am

good idea about the book. I see only one problem - literature lexicon. All another is just a matter of time.
But we better make a story about a culture strike, like a Cold War, but not a war itself. For example, we all know, that CW is not over yet, all we see is a new phase of it. So, about this phase our story will be. The Peacemakers squads contacts as basic episode, or smth.
Im not a military expert, but i have some knowledge, so i can consult about some methods and tactics, but i think we dont need to write an ACTION, there is a lot of them, so it's not interesting, but philosophical novel looks better.