Board upgrade + re-enabling registration

Rules to read before posting and other important announcements can be found here. PLEASE check this section for important updates!
Kidagakash85
Administrator
Administrator

Board upgrade + re-enabling registration

#1 Post by Kidagakash85 » Thu Dec 05, 2019 8:11 pm

Hey everyone! It's been a while, but due to my host upgrading the PHP version on my server, I finally bit the bullet and upgraded the forum. I know it looks a bit different, but hopefully close enough for everybody. I hired a guy to assist with the upgrade to ensure all our mods such as our ranks, smilies, etc. were preserved. So hopefully the differences will be minor, and we can keep up-to-date from now on. Even though the board isn't super active, it still gets a lot of hits thanks to Keran_Shedlag's awesome guide to Atlantean, so I wanted to make sure that it was available for people to visit forever.

Since the board is updated I'm hoping the anti-spam measures will be working again, so I've re-enabled board registration. Maybe we'll get some new members out of it as well! :P

Kidagakash85
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Board upgrade + re-enabling registration

#2 Post by Kidagakash85 » Wed Aug 26, 2020 2:13 pm

Two new users recently registered but I never got emails informing me that they had registered, so sorry it took me so long to notice that you were there. Now for the trial by fire to see if they're legitimate or not :P

Kidagakash85
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Board upgrade + re-enabling registration

#3 Post by Kidagakash85 » Wed Apr 07, 2021 12:34 pm

Upgraded the board again today, always a nervewracking process. Let me know if you experience any issues! Everything looks good on my end at least.