10th Anniversary Art Contest

We can post fanfiction, fanart, and other fandom stuff here. This is also a place to come to in order to discuss ideas for fanworks!
Kidagakash85
Administrator
Administrator

10th Anniversary Art Contest

#1 Post by Kidagakash85 » Mon Apr 11, 2011 2:31 pm

Attention, everyone! The Disney-Atlantis-Club on DeviantArt is hosting a fanart contest in honor of A:TLE's tenth anniversary! I hope you will all consider entering! Here is the information:
Who can enter? ANYONE (you don't have to be a member of this group)
Deadline? the 3rd of June 2011 (the release date of A:TLE)
What? fan art, fan fiction, cosplay, etc.
Theme? 10 years of A:TLE e.g. it's been 10 years after the crew discovered Atlantis. What happened in those 10 years? What are they doing now? Or you could see the character as 'actors': what do they think of the movie? Did they have fun making it? Be creative! :D

PLEASE SUBMIT IN THE RIGHT FOLDER

Prizes? more information soon :wink: there will be prizes
Of course, a simple contest isn’t enough to celebrate the 10th anniversary of this amazing movie! :D don't worry we have other plans too, but new ideas are still welcome.
We hope that many of you will enter :D and we'd appreciate it if you spread the word

Source: http://disney-atlantis-club.deviantart. ... /39769282/
I have spoken to the administrator of the group and they were potentially interested in some of the activities we discussed, such as the group movie viewing. So let's look forward to planning a fun 10th anniversary bash!

Pharoah
Royalty
Royalty

#2 Post by Pharoah » Mon Apr 11, 2011 11:49 pm

Dang! It's a bummer i don't really make fanart anymore. I'm more directed towards some of the newer stuff i've been doing (Like the Gmod and Minecraft Creations)

It would be nice to point some of my indirect creations that way. Nobody else has made a working Ketak in Gmod, or Atlantean Skins/Island in Minecraft Before :D

We all outta get together sometime on Skype and have a Group Chat and submit like a bulk package of our creations :D

Kidagakash85
Administrator
Administrator

#3 Post by Kidagakash85 » Sun Jun 12, 2011 2:46 pm

If anyone is still interested in participating, they extended the deadline to Wednesday (June 15), since that's the date of the wide release of the movie.