- It is recommended you post Atlantis related fanart only, please. However, if you just made a super fantasmic non-ATLE picture that you really want to show us, I'll be lenient. You could also post non-related art in Miscellaneous and/or Real Life
-No nudity, rude gestures, or promiscuous behavior in fanarts, please. If you wish to post a link to non-family friendly fanart, please label it in the subject with something like *NOT WORK-SAFE* or something like that
- You may either post fanfictions in their entirety here, or, alternatively, you may post it on Fanfiction.net and post a link here
- I will be more lenient with adult language in fanfics than in regular discussions. However, please mark the rating (G, PG, etc) in the subject.
- When posting multiple chapters of the same fanfic: please post new chapters as replies to the original post of the first chapter. You may alter the subject to say *NEW CHAPTER ADDED* or something of the like so we can know it has a new chapter. Also, if you don't want people commenting on your chaptered fanfics until they are done, here are some options:
-Format for posting fanfics should go something like this:-Post two topics: one containing the fanfic, with a line somewhere in the body or subject saying, "Please don't comment on this post;" and a second that exists simply for comments on the fanfic. When your fic is completed, I can merge the topics so that the comments will follow the story.
- Let me know and I will lock to topic until you are ready to post a new chapter, and then I will unlock it so you can post.
Rating: G, PG, PG-13, R, NC-17, etc
Summary, Additional Notes, Etc
Story (you can separate it from the header with dashes, etc)