Knifes, Swords, and Katana's Ohh My!

Have something going on in your real life that you'd like to tell your friends at KFU about? Talk about it here!
Pharoah
Royalty
Royalty

Knifes, Swords, and Katana's Ohh My!

#1 Post by Pharoah » Sun Jul 15, 2007 11:52 pm

ya, i started collection swords. I got The Sword, and Blade from the Blades of Atlantis Set. I also got a 46 inch Katana (which is blue) I guess this could go under a (what do you colllect topic) Well, What do ya'll collect?

Keran_Shadlag
Citizen
Citizen

#2 Post by Keran_Shadlag » Mon Jul 16, 2007 4:16 pm

I guess I collect books on languages and history now. Books from the ATLE marketing-blitz most definitely.

I used to be a big collector. Mighty Max toys, Goosebumps books, and then Spawn and Star Wars action figures were some of my biggies. Has anybody ever seen that episode of Batman Beyond where Terry McGinnis encounters this rat boy who lives in the sewers and collects stuff? That was an awesome episode.

One of the reasons I eventually got into learning writing systems was because all the work with inexpensive pen and paper, and all the most valuable information is stored in the least expensive type of memory.

Pharoah
Royalty
Royalty

#3 Post by Pharoah » Tue Jul 17, 2007 5:19 pm

I just won 5 more swords/knifes. i got a red katana, a dark blue katana, another different style of a blue katana, a Egyptian Pharaoh Mummy Sword, and an Egyptian Exotic Dagger.

Kidagakash85
Administrator
Administrator

#4 Post by Kidagakash85 » Tue Jul 17, 2007 11:35 pm

Giraffes.

Blueoriontiger
Citizen
Citizen

#5 Post by Blueoriontiger » Thu Jul 19, 2007 12:52 pm

Gundam toys, parts for the Orion to soup it up...ooh! Matchbox planes are my favorite! :D The Teen Titans comic book is my most successful so far.
Yayap: Hey look!! My Alpha-Bits are spelling a secret message!! Its says, "Ooooooo!!!"

Janeil: Yayap, that's Cheerios.

-Excerpt from a Halo Crossover

Pharoah
Royalty
Royalty

#6 Post by Pharoah » Fri Jul 20, 2007 11:42 am

matchbox planes eh? i might have a few around here, i have a few cars also. i got a whole toybox of stuff i'm going to sell on ebay. i'll hold out a few things for ya and mail em down if you want.

chevalier
Outsider
Outsider

#7 Post by chevalier » Fri Feb 12, 2010 6:40 pm

Just last month, i was able to buy my favorite x-acto sword. I am happy now coz i am really longing for this sword.