A Day In The Life of Pharoah

Have something going on in your real life that you'd like to tell your friends at KFU about? Talk about it here!
Pharoah
Royalty
Royalty

#16 Post by Pharoah » Sun Feb 17, 2008 11:06 am

well i can give you a heads up on training, it's pretty much the same like that of a dojo, just atlantean themed, it's all about punching and kicking very hard, like thei kicks and stuff. impact bags are used to judge timing and aim, not to mention distance, and you usely have some sort of top figher, like a sensei, only Atlantean. they fight with both spears, but other kinds of weapons, such as knifes, their feet and hands, and in some cases their elbows, and knees

RifleExpert
Palace Guard
Palace Guard

#17 Post by RifleExpert » Tue Feb 19, 2008 4:18 am

i know, i got some expirience: 2 year of russian army fight-training. Basics, of cource. I meant not the battle as fight gymns... i meant the marches, or state gymns, some kind. Music, that is playing on the defeats celebrations, for example.

Pharoah
Royalty
Royalty

#18 Post by Pharoah » Tue Feb 19, 2008 8:07 pm

nice!

RifleExpert
Palace Guard
Palace Guard

#19 Post by RifleExpert » Fri Feb 22, 2008 3:30 pm

Yes, this knowledge saved me lot of times. In the evening train were you alone in all train and got a nice meeting with drugpeople, oh' yes))
this is a standart training - in recruiting army with "dedovshina" (not-formalizad relations between first and second year soldiers) and in tha situations like that it's the one garantee((
So, i have no boring! 8)