A Day In The Life of Pharoah

Have something going on in your real life that you'd like to tell your friends at KFU about? Talk about it here!
Pharoah
Royalty
Royalty

A Day In The Life of Pharoah

#1 Post by Pharoah » Sun Dec 30, 2007 2:15 am

does that topic name sound retarded? meh nvm...

wii started a topic before kida comes in and yanks the cord... (read the real-life latest post) lmao

01-01-08 - Wii Happy New Year Everybody (kida is downstairs drinking or, something idk) I think it's called All Kings Day here or something not to sure of that either, she never tells me anything anymore... (aside from this morning) This is rather funny so before i get to tonight, i have to get to this morning. A'ight so there i was dreaming and minding my own business sleeping up in my own room, when i wake up and see kida sitting beside me grinning down at me with those huge blue eyes of hers. Now honestly, i was half asleep and i was already thinking things i shouldn't have, considering she was like, RIGHT THERE... i wigged out and was like. ohh my god i know i had a few drinks but did u really sleep with me? (then i realized what day it was and quickly made a joke outa the issue) Aside from Kida freaking me out at my bedside the morning went pretty well, Milo dropping all his stuff, servants outside arguing over what stuff to buy their husbands.. that sort of stuff. So get this, i walk outside and kida us up next to her fathers king stone, and what does she do? she kisses it (which i really don't understand then again i don't know that full story either.) Figured it was around 9'ish so i transformed into guardian form (which really was pointless but i did it anyway) I decided to float around until some people walked up and started asking about my wings/what they are like to have ext ext. so i kinda floated back inside and back to my room to play Portal. Yep the "Still Alive" song makes everybody happy there also... (which i'll never understand) I spent a few hours on that and then went back downstairs cause kida was calling me for something, probably lunch or something cause i totally missed breakfast. So what does she do? she flys up the stairs and drags me back down the stairs by force leaving me to believe that she is having touchie-feelie issues (cause i really don't like being grabbed/dragged/ down the stairs... So she has some sort of special lunch set up for her and Milo. All sorts of food. (she STOLE my recipe for the tallapia dish...) So i sat down and ate (trying to EAT and ignore her flirting with Milo, which seriously gets annoying) After 3 passes at MY dish (not hers, MINE) i figured i would at least thank her for making my dish (since she did a good job on it) so i thanked her and slid her 5, 1000 crowns for it (yeah thats big money) and then looked at Milo like (yeah? what now) and just grinned and walked outside to go swimming. I was having a good time until Kida walked out and just randomly de-roabed and jumped into the pool. (she is in a bikini) so obviously, i sat back down by the side of the pool as she did a few laps and jumped back out and sat back down beside me and started asking me questions about myself and such (the same old 6's and 7's) She asked me if i had a date to the kan-lis tonight (which is a VERY expensive sit-down reaustraunt) Being honest i said no. Without wanring she flips over and lays on top of me (all 130 lbs of her, keep in mind what she is wearing) and says you do now, and looks back up at me with those huge blue eyes of hers. (being a man, i picked her up and carried her back inside. To my surprise milo was not too far behind. and promptly confronted me. Kida cleared all of that up and explained that she was going with me tonight and such (she speaks to quickly for me to keep up) Milo who looked amused at this fact agreed.

Later That Night. (while at the Kan-Lis)

After about a few drinks i got up and danced like something off of Garry's Mod. (which made Kida damn near fall out her chair laughing) We had a good time (aside from the fact that Milo showed up and kinda cut in) Yeah i think Kida "might" have a thing for me, i ain't saying nothing cause it ain't right. but idk, she is gonna be herself anyway. Afterward i think i passed out or something and ended up back at the palace somehow. I think Kida said something about me saying something to her friend Nakita, and she hit be upside my head or something (which explains the headache) Aside from that we had a good time. and greeted the new year together. (which was kinda cool) Thats all for now, (she things i'm in bed)

But in all seriousness, happy new year everybody! (these are my storys from my chars point of view) so don't construe them for something they are not!

Just In Case you are wondering differences, here they are:

Chris Reichle - (The REAL ME) Company Owner and PC Tech
Pharoahgakash (or) Pharoah - The G.C.G (obviously) the char i use for these stories and tales. I am VERY much aware that none of this is real. I just like to express my imagination in a unique form. (which is why i like to somtimes Role Play) The above story is much like that. Just giving my fans an inside look at this chars life. So don't leave negative comments and such. If Anything, join me! it's alot of fun!

RifleExpert
Palace Guard
Palace Guard

#2 Post by RifleExpert » Mon Jan 07, 2008 5:29 am

=))) Funny fics 8) . I can't write a story better then this))

Pharoah
Royalty
Royalty

#3 Post by Pharoah » Thu Jan 10, 2008 12:00 am

Lol, Thanks! (this is exactly how most of my episodic storys are)

Okay, update on my chars like (as of now) here goes another tale...

Update101: (I call this one the hover board incident)

So, I wake up and think to myself... I really need to get my ass into shape... (round is a shape...) So i decided to go boarding out on the water (and palace step-rails) But before i EVEN get to that, i have to get to my morning with Kida and Milo (who showed up with a load on his shoulder (books ext.) and this crocked grin. He sat down at the table (which is way to big for only 3 people... (thats a royalty thing idk) And he starts going on about "ohh he knows this about the guardians and he knows that... yada yada" (acting like i am really interested into this. Kida is just drooling over what he has to say. As i bite into some sort of squid on a stick, (which really is not all that bad... and Milo is right it needs ketchup) I get (once again) yanked by the arm by Kida. She is going on about all sorts of "Ohhhhh Crap" forget all that, because now YOUR cutting into MY breakfast time... (i didn't really say that...) But she starts going on about how i would look swimming while in guardian form and such. Being "polite" i Looked at her and say "why thank you, so do you" (shooting another look at Milo) Milo quickly shut his trap and began to eat his food. Afterward i had Kida follow me around aimlessly for about 20 minutes (because she does that for no reason whatsoever) She starts asking "what are you going to do today?" she reminds me of Warf off of StarTrec or maybe 7 of 9 from StarTrec Voyager (without the double-D's) So i respond, "i am looking for my hover board. "because guardians can work on quantum placement and tweak with they laws of gravity when they build things, (guardians float, hover boards hover. simple math) She responds (i am using it by the throne to put things on since it hovers using your gravity technology. (HOLY Shisher, she has a BRAIN!) i think she is still illiterate as well though... Milo NEEDS to teach her how to read and write... So i locate my device and head outside with it (kida is still not far behind) So what does my dumb ass do? I grind rail down the Palace step-rails (which mind you are pretty long. Kida starts noticing what i am doing and starts to shout. Mind you i am midway through my grind and she somehow flys down the damn stairs and follows me. (here comes the good part) I kinda turned my head, and ended up falling off, and crashing into a merchant stand and ramming my head into a stone wall (life insurance please?) Ohh yeah, i was bleeding and was pretty messed up for a few minuets. When i came to, i had about 4 people helping me to my feet, (kida was already dealing with the wounds on my head) and a medic was already en route to the area. The first words out my mouth (I love you Kida) and then (Narly!) being knocked out of your own senses kinda screws with your common Sense. (Kida responds) "Your luckily your one of my best friends otherwise.. no, i would still have helped you out since i am a nice person" (what better timing to tell her how i feel and not even realize it... (this WILL come back to haunt me) After a LONG 30 mins of healing myself (fixing the stand i broke, and finding my board, which was still spinning iut of control and somehow made it's self out into the water...) I located it and went for a Slow and smooth ride across the lake, and did a flip (or 5) and like 2 spins (or 20) And called it a day (note kida was pretty much watching me the whole time) I still think she has a thing for me as she now wraps up my head wounds (yes a second time) It's been on of those days.... G-Night!

Pharoah
Royalty
Royalty

#4 Post by Pharoah » Fri Jan 11, 2008 12:23 am

Okay, before i begin i would like to say the only reason i double posted this was because it just looks better.

Hey everybody, i am feeling like teaching some history tonight (for those of you who have read up until now. I will teach this through the eyes of my Story Character (because it sounds better anyway)

Allrighty, Now I know most of you people are new to what a G.C.G is. Let me explain in depth what exactly it is I am, and exactly what i do and stand for (so grab a drink and comfy chair because Pharoah is on a role tonight!

Let me first start off with the Precursors of Atlantis. Back when everything was young (the city) A strange and powerful object entered the Earths Atmosphere. This was the beginning of where all Atlanteans got their power. Hard to believe yes, however this Mother Crystal you see about the city, is actually made up of a meteorite that impacted the earth and opened up reviling the powerful energy source inside. This was in fact the birth of the New Atlantis Era. As the years went by, this Powerful source began to slowly become alive. As it grew, it began to spawn special entity's all around it. (which is why now you see the King Stones around it.) At the time there where no Kings, or Queens. This Crystal not only powered the city, and extended your life, but was Alive. It collected otherworldly souls that it kept with it up until it was shattered. (this was at the time this hit the outskirts out the City. It begin seaking out hosts to protect it. (which where it's souls.) Special People who where deemed worthy of possessing these powers where choses by the great crystal it's self (similar to how royalty is)

These people had the powers to transform, Fly, and even had the powers to bring back the dead. These people where deemed Great Crystal Guardians. Many years pasted after this had happened. The city began fall more depended on the Crystals Powers and felt it necessary to have Royalty (this was so that only Certent people could dictate and control the guardians and the crystals power) Otherwise it would be misused. This worked and proved to be an ideal way to better the Atlanteans and their City....

Up until The Royal Nedith Family took The Throne.

The Royal King decided it was a good idea to use this powerful crystal for war. and to do so. he decided that these creatures (the guardians) had no right to control this power energy source. So he banished most of them (aside from the ones who where friends with the family) This is where I come in my starts as a caretaker and friend of the Royal Queen.

At the time of my Original Guardian days, i was able to help the people, and provided for them (a real hard worker) However even after the King banished all of our kind, he allowed me to stay for a limited time. (Yes i was buds with his little trouble maker of a daughter Kida. (yes she plays a role in this as well.) So... Then comes the day of our extinction. Some say it was the gods being jealous of our powers, others say it was the Kings ignorance that angered the great crystal. However to make a long story short (and where ATLE begins) The city sank, I was killed (at the hands of the king.) HOWEVER he decided that he would not vanquish my soul. and allowed me to chose another soul when the time was right.... Afterwards most people forgot everything knowledge/the guardians/how to read and write ext. Now... 2002 the soul finds a host and decides to make good on his purpose and set things right once again (this is where the story's take place)

There is your history. Now comes the fun stuff! How i came to be what i am.

Becoming a guardian was not easy. no, as an explored just like Milo, i decided to hop on the Whitmore Tours and just see this great city. After i arrive i quickly become aware that i am hear for a reason (not to mention the tattoo on my hand that i was born with) Obviously, there was a connection. So, being adventourious, i wander off and away from the group (after meeting Milo, the King, and Kida, the New Queen) I was quickly noticed as "aquward" to the Queen and decided not to show my hand off to the locals. So what do i do? I wander off into some cave below the city or something (it's been awhile) and somehow open doors that looked to have been sealed off for many years (thousands). And since i was after all a guardian, my knowledge was quickly heightened once i entered the first Test chamber. (yes i was tested 3 times to be exact) After all the tests (trust me those where long and hard) a regained my powers and passed out afterward, I awoke several hours later to find myself in a hospital, and Kida looking at my hands and for some reason my backside. (little to my notice i had transformed for the first time while i was out of it) I quickly freaked out and started to run out of the room... Umm not with wings out and me floating 2 feet above the floor. I didn't go anywhere. Luckily, Milo was Nerd and flled me in about the Guardians and such. so i got squared away rather fast. To my surprise, Kida had already placed a Royal Crystal around my neck, and was totally unaware of who i was. Remember a large part of my memory had been destroyed when i was killed. I do remember Kida as a child and stuff like that, however she does not remember me at all. She is not up to date on everything, and is why i think she enjoys hanging around me. As for the powers i have? well lets just say i am still learning. with the help of Milo. I guess you are gonna have to fill in the rest of the holes yourself eh? It's dinner time and i am starved. Hope you all enjoyed my little lesson!

Pharoah
Royalty
Royalty

#5 Post by Pharoah » Mon Jan 21, 2008 8:21 am

Update: *Quote: "My Peanut......"

LOL (But Seriously)

Today i had a Moskau Moment... (don't we all) You know the track: Moskau by Dschinghis Khan (Look for it on Limewire)

Yeah i started Russian dancing (when kida walked into the room and went all wtf on me) Seriously, i didn't care much considering i danced like that all over the room (i can Russian dance in real life btw.) After i stopped dancing i started having seizure-like head bangs and twitches, (which made Kida really freak out) Almost to the point of her yelling "STROKE!"

afterward i started playing more RA2 (for some unknown reason, i like pwning Yuri) Jee... i wonder who the Yuri of Atlantis is.... (the person who can brain wash people, that, or twist something in a conversation...) Sounds like a job for Milo and his over-sized cranium...

SO, i started hanging up all my swords and stuff today. (real-life now) They look pretty sweet on my walls (which where painted) Now all i have to do is put Parquet flooring down... fun fun...

RifleExpert
Palace Guard
Palace Guard

#6 Post by RifleExpert » Tue Jan 22, 2008 11:19 am

Weapons on wall really looks great, but better put it down to safecase if guests come)) My rifle, for example, storing allways as disassembled, to prevent possible losses.
Russian dancing? =)) Cool)) It's badly that in Russia this dancings is partly forgotten, and im happy to see you interested) So, it's quite difficult to be patriot when you got nothing to eat, but...
Do you know what "Kazachyok" is? =) Looks great, the most broaded native dancing in Russia. No festival without it)
RA2... :'( Sweet sorrow, now only Visual Studio :)

Pharoah
Royalty
Royalty

#7 Post by Pharoah » Wed Jan 23, 2008 6:56 pm

I do enjoy music from all over the world. Yeah it turns out my mom can german dance! Whats really hard is moving to the rythem. but non the less it was fun. (back to fiction now)

Kida laughed at me dancing. She was all like trying to hold it back but couldn't help it. She says that i play to many war games. up untill i showed her the zeit gueist movie. (which is worth watching if you want to know the truth about our government) Aside from doing all that, I decided to go outside and swim (kida follows me around for no reason whatsoever now-a-days. she seriously needs to spend more time with Milo before i get in too deep with my comments and such (she enjoys my cooking/comments/knowledge) So with all due respect she needs to do something with Milo before he gets jealous, but since me and him are like frat brothers. (aside from the drinking and the totally ignorance) But yeah Kida de-roabed and jumped into the pool (how she keeps that top on i will never know....) guess she likes to swim eh?

Pharoah
Royalty
Royalty

#8 Post by Pharoah » Sat Jan 26, 2008 8:28 am

Update:... Yeah, looks like Kida is a Phil Collins Fan (she likes the song Land of Confusion, by Phil Collins and Genesis.)

RifleExpert
Palace Guard
Palace Guard

#9 Post by RifleExpert » Wed Jan 30, 2008 1:41 am

i think "Another day in Paradise" too =)

Pharoah
Royalty
Royalty

#10 Post by Pharoah » Wed Jan 30, 2008 2:14 pm

lol, looks like Kida has taken a break from me for awhile. It looks like she has taken a liking to cook now. i guess it's just a phase. (considering she wants me to assist her, rather then having her servants do so....)

(reality) I really have not listened to much Phil Collins, but i like what i hear so far. (and so does Kida)

RifleExpert
Palace Guard
Palace Guard

#11 Post by RifleExpert » Fri Feb 01, 2008 7:26 am

Collins most partly is too much calm for me))) I better prefer the Above&Beyond trance, or Abott&Chambers, sometimes it's really feeling like you are in atlantis)

Pharoah
Royalty
Royalty

#12 Post by Pharoah » Sat Feb 02, 2008 1:29 am

You should hear some of my music then (some of the songs i have made) although they are instrumental... hey here is an idea. what kind of music do you think the people of Atlantis listen to? What form of music, what instruments ext. If we could come up with a unique genre that works, i could turn it into music.

RifleExpert
Palace Guard
Palace Guard

#13 Post by RifleExpert » Sat Feb 16, 2008 12:12 am

can be strange, but i think it's a primitive trance somekind. Not a dancemusic as we listen to everyday but something another, more ancient and more silent and calm. That's what i think.
----later----
Wow, i founded such thing! Enigma - Traces and Light, is the thing i have descriped. So, what do you think?

Pharoah
Royalty
Royalty

#14 Post by Pharoah » Sat Feb 16, 2008 8:01 am

Way ahead of you, i have Enigma back like years ago, it's more Organic and African related, but yeah it works to some degree.

RifleExpert
Palace Guard
Palace Guard

#15 Post by RifleExpert » Sun Feb 17, 2008 3:38 am

In continue, im thinking: every ancient nation got a battle gymns, so atlanteans must have it too, because seems they was a warriors nation. But i cant imagine what it could be...