Life update

Have something going on in your real life that you'd like to tell your friends at KFU about? Talk about it here!
Pharoah
Royalty
Royalty

Life update

#1 Post by Pharoah » Wed Jun 14, 2006 2:03 am

Well, i figured i'd post somthing about my life here.

Not much has happend since the last time the K.F.U was up. I am now 18, and staring my life out on the right foot. (after i fell off of my roof and nealy died from it....) thats a story and a half btw. I have two kittens that i'm taking care of now. i have a Laptop for buisness and for my site. i have become much more mature than last time too. (somthing clicked inside my brain after the fall...) I have made more pals, online, and still hang with my old ones, like Ara, (who is Vice president of my site) and Blue, (who is an awsome story writer). I hope to gather more members for my site, and catch on of the "Big-Name" companys to check me out. I have 95 total records now. I have official braging rights for stuff i have done for games, my site, and music. I'm still unimployed...(i have to find a nice internet job doing somthing..) Anyway, i feel like a new me after my previous experiences with near death....(it was almost fatel) i fell from the roof, and landed on my back, which tore my neck up. I am better now, but the doc said that i was lucky to have survived the fall beacuse of the impact i had. I had my family and friends preying for me also. After that, i became much more mature that i was before..i guess it happend for a reason or somthing...

Anyway, i'm back up on my feet, and feeling much better.

Julia
Outsider
Outsider

Re: Life update

#2 Post by Julia » Sun Jun 18, 2006 3:16 pm

Pharoah wrote:I have 95 total records now.
Dang!
Pharoah wrote:i fell from the roof, and landed on my back, which tore my neck up.
:o

Pharoah
Royalty
Royalty

#3 Post by Pharoah » Sun Jun 18, 2006 3:19 pm

life does some crazy thing to ya. At least i'm alive, and better.