Iron Man 2

Have something going on in your real life that you'd like to tell your friends at KFU about? Talk about it here!
Pharoah
Royalty
Royalty

Iron Man 2

#1 Post by Pharoah » Mon May 17, 2010 9:36 pm

Saw the movie last week, was pretty sweet! Oh, and as a Spoiler, there probably will be a Third. Not to mention it will probably get more in depth with Avengers role and probably eventually lead up to a movie about all of those people.

Kidagakash85
Administrator
Administrator

#2 Post by Kidagakash85 » Tue May 18, 2010 11:07 pm

That would be boss. When my sister and I saw Samuel Jackson after the credits on the first one, there was much screaming and flailing going on about the potential for bringing in the Avengers. We haven't seen the sequel yet and I'm so excited to see it, especially after hearing that it was good.

Pharoah
Royalty
Royalty

#3 Post by Pharoah » Thu May 20, 2010 4:07 pm

Yep, during the ending sequence of the second they are out in the Mexico desert or w/e and found this huge underground silo thing or some kind of bunker, and laying on the ground, was Trons Hammer, i think, it was a hammer, and i think he is part of the avengers.

oogiesean
Outsider
Outsider

#4 Post by oogiesean » Thu May 20, 2010 6:34 pm

All of the Marvel movies that deal with the Avengers has something at the end leading into The Avenger movie or the next Marvel movie that has a member of the team. The first Iron Man movie has Nick Fury showing up telling Tony about the Avenger project, the second Hulk movie has Tony showing up talking to Bruce Banner about it and the new Iron Man movie has them finding Mjolnir the hammer of Thor which will be the next Marvel film. If you watch in both Iron Man films they show Captain America's shield. Captain America will follow the Thor movie and then they will do an Avenger movie using everyone that has shown up. They will be doing a third Iron Man film but I'm not sure if that will come out before or after the Avenger film.