Bloggies!!

Have something going on in your real life that you'd like to tell your friends at KFU about? Talk about it here!
Pharoah
Royalty
Royalty

#16 Post by Pharoah » Sun Feb 17, 2008 11:02 am

thats what i used to do for my storys, add pics and stuff to them.

RifleExpert
Palace Guard
Palace Guard

#17 Post by RifleExpert » Tue Feb 19, 2008 4:33 am

cool.

But i dont have a blog)))) And i have no diary too. Because every dummie in psychologie can describe you throw this blog, but that isnt a reason, because im not dummie in this :twisted:

I think blogs mainly is not to be as diary or smth, but it is a battlefront of phyloshopical debates and different thinkings - all we can discuss.

My diary will be poor - i got no SO original happenings to share, and all the original things happens i prefer to hold inside))

My phyloshophie and thinkings... OMG, it seems like it breaks all the civil world dogma's, and i dont think that someone except me could understand and come along with it. I got enough friends with whom i can discuss it, so why i need to share it?

Half of a russian bloggers/commenter is an emo-tuned teens, or stupid ones, another normal half isnt very active))))

Pharoah
Royalty
Royalty

#18 Post by Pharoah » Tue Feb 19, 2008 8:13 pm

when i like to rant or rave, (or just blow off some steam) i sit down and start playing a game. sometimes works, for other times, i like to write, i won't post what i write beacuse some of it could easly make me rich (beacuse i ama good writer) lol

RifleExpert
Palace Guard
Palace Guard

#19 Post by RifleExpert » Fri Feb 22, 2008 3:02 pm

that's what im still writing poems or prose sometimes))

Pharoah
Royalty
Royalty

#20 Post by Pharoah » Fri Feb 22, 2008 3:16 pm

well, it's a good start, you get a feel for story line/plot/chars ect. hey ever try making music?

RifleExpert
Palace Guard
Palace Guard

#21 Post by RifleExpert » Sun Feb 24, 2008 6:55 am

no, despite i have a musical education, guitar and piano, i got no sense of music, i can only to play it, but not to create. It's not mine dimension))
Poems... I better prefer the sociological or etc writings... Esse, seems correct word. (when you got some thinking and you are developing it on paper))
But i dont wanna problems, critical thinking people are getting standing like a fools, always :(

Pharoah
Royalty
Royalty

#22 Post by Pharoah » Sun Feb 24, 2008 4:11 pm

To be honest, writing music is as easy as everybody else says it is. (writing as in, making a beat on a program on the computer.) i play the piano (sometimes,) but i like making music on programs. that way i can edit stuff.

RifleExpert
Palace Guard
Palace Guard

#23 Post by RifleExpert » Mon Feb 25, 2008 8:30 am

you are right)) Maybe i will try it, but tbh i cant imagine that music... it's a smth alive for me... okay, let's see)

Pharoah
Royalty
Royalty

#24 Post by Pharoah » Mon Feb 25, 2008 12:16 pm

you could probably learn MixCraft fairly easy, it's a simple program that people always pester me about beacuse i have it. It can make beats, (any genre) and you can even mixdown the whole track (or many) into 1 .mp3 file. it's pretty nice.

RifleExpert
Palace Guard
Palace Guard

#25 Post by RifleExpert » Tue Feb 26, 2008 6:24 am

hmm... +) Downloading now)

Pharoah
Royalty
Royalty

#26 Post by Pharoah » Fri Feb 29, 2008 10:50 pm

lol, you could have just asked me for the file. and a serial... i have both... (let me know if you like the program and i'll give you my serial since i do not use it.

RifleExpert
Palace Guard
Palace Guard

#27 Post by RifleExpert » Sat Mar 01, 2008 3:20 am

Yes, exe that i have downloaded was smth strange... russian net, thriving of viruses :D
you are reading my mind... =)) Waiting for a link in private)

Pharoah
Royalty
Royalty

#28 Post by Pharoah » Thu Mar 06, 2008 12:13 am

yeah i will probably end up sending you it come the next few days.

Blueoriontiger
Citizen
Citizen

#29 Post by Blueoriontiger » Thu Jun 12, 2008 2:20 pm

RifleExpert: Girlfriend? I've never even evolved to that stage....I do have girl problems, though. That is a long story, though. I just post my blogs up here every few months so people knows what happens to me since I don't have time to post here.

Wednesday, January 30, 2008 at 4:49pm | Edit Note | Delete
Well, a tiring and probably busy day. Did history; Mr. MaGhee said "Oh baby baby" for the first time this semester. Did work study, and got to meet Dr. Morgan's wife. The two of them are very funny apparently, reminds me of Jennifer in my fiction. She was actually sitting on a chair and had her feet on his desk... XD

About finished my Space Marine costume for Animazement 2008. That'll give me something to work out my extra energy that wants to go to an anime convention...in the meantime, there's geography to study, stories to write, and other stuff to do. I have cancelled my trip to ETSU today.

Thursday, January 31, 2008 at 5:24pm | Edit Note | Delete
Good afternoon, not much to say at the moment. I will say one thing. I really hate the people in my geography class; about two or three of them are from Parman's chemistry clas... T_T I also had a test in there, I belive I did a 70 on it at least. I have to get good grades...anyways, I'm heading home early. Later,

Janeil H.

Friday, February 8, 2008 at 1:04pm | Edit Note | Delete
I finally sat myself down and decided to type something before I don't blog for a long while...

School seems to be doing fine so far. I got a good grade in both my Geography and History tests. I am still running lag, feeling tired and thirsty when I use the computers, so I can't type or spend long periods in front; a major reason I haven't typed in the entire week.

Weather is warm today, so I'm happy about that. I'm most likely going to fill gas, and head straight home. I'm itchy, unnerved, and tired. I'll probably play Civ3, write, and draw. Until then, have a nice weekend.

Monday, February 18, 2008 at 4:17pm | Edit Note | Delete
Haven't blogged in over a week. I finished work-study just now, so I feel up to a little typing.

Was sick this weekend. I got well surprisingly fast; took a lot of OleoPein and some other things. Rested a lot, too...

The Millenium Project seems to be doing fine so far. I got Fraps to take footage of games and other programs, so I can also make music videos! :D Unfortunately, that takes up a lot of space, but thanks to the Seagate External Hard Drive, that helps a whole lot, and I can delete the files later without worrying about operating space.

The USS Orion is currently in stable condition. Needs some cleaning inside, and some new tires soon, but otherwise operational. I wish I had fog lights...I am attempting to engineer amber running lights used on pickup trucks to be mounted on the underside of my side mirrors in an attempt to mimic the European vehicles and many new American cars with the side flashers.

Fishes are doing fine. The heating element is seeping water inside, and the pump is almost gone on Kira's tank. Both need to be replaced, and I need filter cartridges...

I finally have every single NERF gun except for the REV-8 Firefly. I have discovered new "modular" parts that come from the Longshot CS-6 or Recon CS-6 that are interchangable on each other, or fit on even other NERF guns.

History class is...interesting. Jes got a new Rotweiler girl puppy, Adam's still been quiet, and there's this cool dark-crimson haired girl called Sarah Jefferson. Octavia and Darla, well, stick to themselves almost all the time. Someone to the left of me and or behind me is making some type of ear-bending cracking noise; I think its bone of some sort, like people grinding their teeth or cracking their knuckles. I have yet to give a drawing to Mr. McGhee for this semester; I'll work on that tomorrow. He looks so happy with money...

Other classes, Hannah's acting sillier and makes me laugh with her Ukranian accent in Phsyics, Gerald Hardin reminds me of a Greek in Geography, and I know zilch about the people in my online Creative Writing class.

Oh yeah, cheerleaders as friends suck. They only like popular people. T_T (Random wealth of information useful for life)

I found out that Damon locked down the BCM and has it closed. I feel guilty for some odd reason, though I look at the description of the problem. Its probably a feeling more like someone goes away versus the feeling you get when you take a cookie out of the jar, but I couldn't help but immediately realize that the BCM was my only social outlet. School doesn't give me one. I don't do anything with anybody outside of the BCM. I'd love more than anything to do so, but it just doesn't happen. Everyone is involved in work or with other things, and every single girl I have ever met HAS, and I repeat with sadness but certainty, HAS a boyfriend. That is why my friendships with girls are extremely limited and just left and how you're doing, what you did, and hi...I never fit in anywhere in hillbilly land.

I told Dr. Morgan how I felt today about above paragraph. He told me "The phsyics lab is ours. You're my assistant, treat it as your home away from home. You want to study here, take a desk, call it yours, go ahead." He also suggested that I might want to transfer to ETSU. They have a gigantic variety of people there, and a 'culture' and a society, part of which I was able to briefly experience on my two visits up there last year, and which I am proud to say, despite most people who are rooted her, eager to accept and welcome.

"Its a drag", Dr. Morgan said. "Walters State is a commuting college, everybody in their own burrow and coming to school and going back, or going to work. Most people around here keep to themselves, so that's okay for them, plus its cheap. People like you need somewhere to expand and grow, and to see the world from a slightly different perspective. I went to ETSU, and I know if I was a student here this very minute, I wouldn't like it at all."

Somehow by coincidence I dreamt that I was up at ETSU last night. I dreamt eating at ETSU Main Meal with Sarah. I dreamt reading cool stuff in the library with Kacie(Though she's in Malta, its a dream, right?) and just meeting many different people who I don't know and were interacting, studying, and having fun with them. They were probably just people manifested by my subconcious mind; I recognized zilch except those two.

I'm surprised I'm holding up instead of going on the verge of a breakdown like I usually do. I think one reason I have attempted to do a lot of things to forget that I have those feelings. They do come back, but I noticed one thing; If you're a little involved with what you're doing, or what you're doing is so exciting you'll want to make many calls to nature from sheer excitment (playing with 24-inch helium-fluoride lasers that use keys to activate them is a very good example) you don't notice it that much. Its in the back of your head, and you still remember, but you don't go start bawling your eyes out like Kira or Meer.

Anyhows, I believe I'm running on end now that I'm hungry. Orion has a fairly full tank of gas, its only 4, No-Drive School Zone Hours should be over, and its not freezing. Who knows? Maybe there's an adventure to be had; then again, I'm hungry and could use a nap. I'd probably need permission or an adventure anyhows...

Friday, February 22, 2008 at 1:44pm | Edit Note | Delete
Its a Friday, its a Friday....

Classes doing fine so far. We're learning about the Great Depression in History class right now. Jes is still looking for a name for her dog..

I got hooked on Stargate again. And I'm working on fanfiction... =) The Star Angels shall strike again, a group of my favorite heroines from different anime and videogames...

I should get going home soon. Until then,

Janeil H

Wednesday, March 12, 2008 at 3:07pm | Edit Note | Delete
Things have not been going well today.

Before I start that, typical day, almost. Octavia ran out of fuel for her car, and Dr. Morgan didn't show up for classes today. So much for getting to play with the laser...

First off, Kira died last night. That was the longest time I've had a betta; a little over a year. I feel really bad; I'm not allowed anything else but fish, so I grow attached to my own, even giving them names. Sometimes I even read them bedtime stories.

Then my movie is falling apart. James Templin is the only person that has stayed with me through and through; every time I pick a girl, they drop out. I'm thinking of scrapping the entire movie thing and just sticking to making anime music videos...

I'm sick and tired of people who don't keep their word. I spend time, money, and/or gas to do things with people, and they don't show up! They don't even call back, or say they can't make it. People who keep their word around here are very hard to find...I can't even have a call returned. I can leave countless messages, but nobody will ever call me back except Asher maybe...

Speaking of which, who in this "basin" DOES NOT HAVE A BOYFRIEND!?!?! This is getting frustrating.

Amanda Ashby, one of two people I talk to on a frequent basis from Food City, quit talking to me. She "got a boyfriend", and the boyfriend doesn't want her talking to any guys, including me. That's fine. I don't care for her; if he wants to torture you or whatever those "abusive" guys do, go ahead. I'm not going to barge in and stop him....

EVERY single girl I know have their own life and have everything set for them, and refuse to let anything new into them. I'm tired of it. I can't go out with a girl and hang out because they have a boyfriend. I can't date because they have a boyfriend. I can't call them because the have a boyfriend...And whoever doesn't have one wears 5X and weighs over 20% of what a cow would...

"People have their own life, you have to understand that. Get over it."

That sentence pisses me off so bad...there has to be a place somewhere on this stupid hunk of rock we call home that girls can like me. For crying out loud, girls in Washington & Austrailia comment on my works at deviantART more that the girls here would to write me a regular mail, much less get down and actually send me one. Dawn comments when she can, she's all the way in Virginia. Would I move? Yes. Can I? No. Where would I go? I don't know, but not here, Alabama, or Georgia.

I'm tired of being hurt and not being able to do anything about this; when I try to care to other girls, it doesn't matter to them. Dating sites don't work, and there's no girls my age at the 7th-Day Adventist church around here...

So, I'm doing what I can do; get out of hillbilly hellhole, even if its a few hours. I'm in Greeneville ranting out on my blog this very second; as soon as I'm done here, I'm getting into the USS Orion, starting up its engine, and taking the Interstate to Johnson City. I need time and distance to sort things out, and maybe fate would have it that I may run into someone or something that would make me feel better.

*END OF TRANSMISSION*

Monday, March 17, 2008 at 4:15pm | Edit Note | Delete
A very tiring day indeed. I'm surprised I'm actually attempting to type a blog with so low energy...

School went fine. I haven't seen Octavia in awhile; Mr. McGhee finished up his history class ending WW2 for today. Then I had an okay physics class, and didn't have to do a lab. For work-study, I got to see some of the stuff Dr. Morgan had ordered.

The new Helium-Neon lasers are small but awesome. I have never seen such a compact laser that operated so efficiently...I also got to assemble a Doppler device, re-assemble the interferometer, and play with the new high-voltage tube lamp module.

True to my word, I left for Johnson City on Wednesday and spent several hours there. I linked up with Brandon Martin and his friend Kody, and accompanied them for several. I also got to see Chuck and his roommate. I was hoping to see Sarah, but we couldn't get a hold of her or find out where she lived on campus to stop by and say hi. Regardless of the small snag, I had fun. I got to play catch with Chuck & Brandon, and visit the mall a little bit. I also go to be reunited with Rachel Trent, though over the phone. I've never really talked to her until that night I came back from ETSU. She's a very understanding person, and someone that I'm glad I ran into.

Kody was awesome. Only knowing her for a few hours, she was very talkative, always cracking jokes, and playing "piddly-diddly" every time we rode in the car XD. I have never known her previously, and that's how friendly she is...versus I meet a girl here and known them for several semesters, and I can't relate like that to them. They never go that far, and they look at me weird when I try to go that far...open girls at WSCC? I have yet to meet one.

Why are ETSU people so friendly? I don't know why, but I love it! You guys glomp, hug, poke, and make jokes every five minutes. You randomly pile into your car on the spur of the moment and go somewhere unexpected. You break out into song or dance in the middle of campus for no apparent reason, or start some sort of game and get 15-20 people involved right away. There's so many different kinds of people there....Keep it up, citizens of the home of the Bucaneers...

I don't look for people to make me happy, but I do look for them to express myself and relate to them.

Today marks a little over a year when I first started writing Kam, or mormonshedevil. Its hard to believe we've drifted apart so much and hardly write each other anymore...I wish there was someone to write letters to on a frequent basis. I still owe her an art trade, but haven't gotten it done because I don't know what I'm supposed to draw for her....

I connected the USS Orion's throttle cable to the cruise acutator yesterday. Though the cruise doesn't work, it provides me with more power when I hit the gas, though the pedal sticks a bit and the engine idle speed is considerable lower, two things I need to fix.

Anyhows, I'm off of here. Signing off,

Janeil H.

Monday, March 24, 2008 at 2:06pm | Edit Note | Delete
Its been almost a week, but I've had things to do. I'm just tired and running ragged also.

Cleaned the fish tank yesterday. I put the entire community in my middle tank, and emptied the entire big tank and scrubbed all the algae out of it. I have to get AquaSafe to put back into the tank to neutralize any chemicals leftover from the scrub pad, and get a new pump. The fish seem fine with their temporary new home...for now.

There's a lot of things bothering me, but I don't have the energy to type it all out. The biggest thing is that nobody ever calls me. I leave messages or send texts, and may only get a text back and that's it. I have not received a phone call from anyone for three weeks now, and have only received two texts within the time period of me visiting to ETSU.

Orion needs a new power cell apparently. Had a physics test today, and am still studying stuff. Over and out,

Janeil H.

Wednesday, March 26, 2008 at 1:54pm | Edit Note | Delete
Another day, another test, and I'm still out of energy...

Successfully repaired the power cell on the USS Orion. She'll start now, but still suffers from low RPM and power brownouts. If I could just increase the RPM's from its pathethic 300 for whatever reason and put it to 800 at least, it'll solve half my electrical problems...

That's all for now. Over and out,

Janeil H.

Friday, March 28, 2008 at 2:18pm | Edit Note | Delete
Once more I find myself outside the local cluster, but on more of exploration terms instead of running. With resources to now fill up my tank, and the new power cell, I can do limited long-distance runs to difference places.

I got a good grade in my history test this week. I think Jes did okay, but Mr. McGhee said people did bad in it. I guess history is hard.

I want to type so much, but I'm so out of energy almost all the time. I'm going to eat. Until then,

Monday, March 31, 2008 at 4:39pm | Edit Note | Delete
Monday brings about the last day for March today. So far an interesting day; I have to say Mr. McGhee is the funniest history teacher I have encountered yet. We didn't do physics lab today, and Hannah was very sleepy.

I am amazed yet annoyed with the intelligence of four people in my Geography class. There's a elementary grade teacher, an newlywed Southern called Patricia Ottinger, her plump partner Holly, and an big black blob of whose name the Aurora Security Council has not been able to acquire yet.

The elementary teacher is the pinnacle of lack of regular intelligence. She wants to give food for extra grade points, and cannot pronounce words properly. On a group assignemnt of teaching each other different Asian religions, words like mosque, iman, muzzein, she couldn't produce properly. Not even the Sunni & the Shi'ite from Iraq, no progress. Things like mos-key, shee-eat, muh-zee-ain, and sunny were the result. You're talking about a 40-something year old lady who has grandkids....

Ottinger supplements the elementary teacher in their lackadaisical senseless desicisions or conversations about families breaking up, especially the food grade thing. Holly just accompanies her, but is irritating in having conversations in class while the teacher is teaching. She keeps whispering about boyfriends and who broke up and who didn't, and keeps gushing on about her "husband"... Oh, and she doesn't know that T_T means.

"TT? What does TT mean?"
Imagining in my head: "It means I'm frustrated with you, moron!"

And the blob...I don't what her name is, she waddles, and is so frustrating and gets on my nerves so bad I want to tell her to shut up myself. All the happy stuff that Mr. Hardin says about change and the world and all those different things, she counters and berates them all.

"I don't like anything to change. I don't do air, car, or water, I just stay at home."

And the sentence that wanted me to tie her to an Omega-13 warhead and detonate it in deep space;

Mr Hardin was talking about Alaskan oil, and how the construction of rigs have been halted because of endangerment to polar bear habitats in Alaska. That is the only place polar bears live in Alaska, so it is special and important indeed. Miss Blob says, "I don't care about some stupid polar bears, I want cheap gas."

And now get the big dirt; they are ALL, and I repeat, all taking Ms. Parman's anatomy class. Yes, the same person who *hint*offered you to make up grades with food *unhint*. People take her class because they "have known her for years" (the whole closed community thing), and they'll get an easy grade coming out. When I was in her class, I was singled out because I didn't talk the way they did, I didn't go to high school with them, and what not. I got a mediocre grade in that class, even though I got B's & A's in almost every one of her assignments. So I have bones to pick...

"Yeah, that's a very good way to learn something!"

"Why? One day, you going to be big doctor in hospital. Person comes running to you saying, "Doctor doctor save me!" You be lost. "I no know how to save you, I give food cans for grade!"
-Quotes from Hanna Henderson, Physics class.

On the other end of the spectrum, Cody Zimmerman from the same class, is a fairly laid back guy, probably average from around here, but we talk a few minutes about what goes on in our day before class starts. He reminds me of Adam Duncan a lot...

Jes Watkins is a friendly face to see in History class. Octavia usually just talks to Darla all the time, and she's the only person in any of my classes other than Hannah that says hi to me without me talking to them first.

Anyways, I haven't gone up to the BCM for almost three weeks now...I don't think I'm ready to return, I'm still journeying and feeling out where I can fit in and be a little more accepted. I know time away from talking to people has made me feel depressed some, but it has given me a chance to think and to look to other places. I know that I won't find the perfect place, but somewhere better than here, somewhere that people call, somewhere where people take time and actually spend time with you. Somewhere where someone can be your best friend. Somewhere where when you don't show up or haven't been heard from in awhile, people call you to find out how you're doing and see if you're all right. Kudos for Rachel to being the only person to call me in two weeks...

I wish I had a best friend; for a brief period sometime this year, I considered Sean Long my best friend. Unfortunately, I never knew how to bring it to him that I considered him my best friend, and our communications was very little over a long periods of time.

I think I said enough for the moment. It's 4:30, and I need to get home. Over and out,

Janeil H.

Friday, May 2, 2008 at 2:09pm | Edit Note | Delete
"Out of the frying pan and into the breech," as Major Natalia would say.

I'm seriously lacking in writing what has happened in the last month, so I apologize for that.

First off, I made a trip up to ETSU roughly about three to four weeks ago. I met Raj, Asish, and a few other people. I also got to see Rachel Trent, and met Shady. The three of us and Raj went to go eat at Sahibs, and had a blast.

I've been hitting the books since then, and when I'm not, I've been working on my cosplays for Animazement. Its been an on and off cycle...

And now I'm home. Yesterday was my last final, and I'm home free. I am now able to put a lot of time into my cosplays on what I can do, and await Mom to sew a few items for me.

Things are semi-okay at home. Mom is fine with me so far, but Dad isn't so fine. He's blaming me for a few things...I'm still sorting stuff out.

I'll probably upload a pre-typed blog later describing what has happened in the last four to six weeks, I'm too tired. This is my last time in a Walters State computer lab for this semester, since Dad attempts to go into the browser history and see what I typed in my blogs. So it may be awhile until I'll be able to blog again.

I'm off to the store to buy some glue sticks and things for my Link cosplay. Signing off,

Janeil H.
Yayap: Hey look!! My Alpha-Bits are spelling a secret message!! Its says, "Ooooooo!!!"

Janeil: Yayap, that's Cheerios.

-Excerpt from a Halo Crossover

Pharoah
Royalty
Royalty

#30 Post by Pharoah » Thu Jun 12, 2008 2:49 pm

lol. download CCleaner and clean out the history and such, that or put a password on your PC. looks like you have been rather busy, hey i got a new cell phone, holla at me sometime when your on MSN.