Random Picutres

Have something going on in your real life that you'd like to tell your friends at KFU about? Talk about it here!
Kidagakash85
Administrator
Administrator

#61 Post by Kidagakash85 » Sat Apr 11, 2009 1:20 pm

Adenostar wrote:I learned to read the symbols years ago, right after the movie first came out, when I bought my Official Movie Guide. I spent SO long studying and practicing writing it and stuff. And then I installed it on my computer, and would have friends install it on theirs, then send me IMs in Atlantean, so I could practice reading it.

Eventually I totally forgot it all. I hadn't even thought about it or the movie in so long, that it just all slipped my mind. I thought changing the font on my computer would help me learn it again, but all that did was frustrate me.
Me too, me too! Omg that's hilarious. Did you see my post about the "Atlantean journal" I used to keep? I wrote the dang thing and now I can't read it!! Glad to know that others are in the same boat. :P

P.S. I looooove your desktop wallpaper! Is there any chance you could e-mail it to me?

Pharoah
Royalty
Royalty

#62 Post by Pharoah » Sat Apr 11, 2009 4:13 pm

whos? lol

Adenostar
Outsider
Outsider

#63 Post by Adenostar » Sat Apr 11, 2009 7:38 pm

If its my wallpaper you want, I got it here

http://www.moviewallpapers.net/movie/wa ... mpire.html

Scroll down a bit, it should be the very first one on the page. They have a Mole wallpaper too, and I'm surprised I didn't snag that one XDD, but I took the first one cause its all blue and blue is my favorite color.

Oh, and yeah, I saw your post about the journal. I used to do stuff like that, but I never kept an actual journal. I'd just write random notes in Atlantean. I found some of them not long ago, little random tidbits written on random scraps of paper I had stuffed in a box. I kinda felt the same when I found those. "Omg! I remember these! Wait... what does this say? O.o"

Kidagakash85
Administrator
Administrator

#64 Post by Kidagakash85 » Sat Apr 11, 2009 10:42 pm

Pharoah wrote:whos? lol
Adenostar's, sorry. Thank you! *^_^*

Pharoah
Royalty
Royalty

#65 Post by Pharoah » Sun Apr 19, 2009 12:26 am

sad face :( i had to scan/photo-edit/scale, resize *the whole 9 yards for mine, it's a 1024/800 stock pic, looks good on my 1920/1200 LED tho, :) also here are some more pics :)

those are from the game Animal Crossing City Folk

Blueoriontiger
Citizen
Citizen

#66 Post by Blueoriontiger » Mon Jun 29, 2009 9:11 pm

This is my completed Zelos Wilder costume:

Pictures from Animazement of my Tales of Symphonia group. I'm Zelos Wilder, the red-hair guy.

This is our skit that we did there:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TR9wOS2SsRo
Yayap: Hey look!! My Alpha-Bits are spelling a secret message!! Its says, "Ooooooo!!!"

Janeil: Yayap, that's Cheerios.

-Excerpt from a Halo Crossover

RifleExpert
Palace Guard
Palace Guard

#67 Post by RifleExpert » Fri Sep 04, 2009 10:37 am

This girl in right with wand is awesome)) Like a Kida)
Some of mine:

Putin notified our professors&military, that the brains leak (it's when students goes away from the country to find a normal job) must be stopped. That's how we do it =)))

I have a dream. It's on the wall. Reality is in my hands))