Random Picutres

Have something going on in your real life that you'd like to tell your friends at KFU about? Talk about it here!
RifleExpert
Palace Guard
Palace Guard

#16 Post by RifleExpert » Mon Sep 17, 2007 11:10 am

^-^ I never heard that M16 carabine is the sniper rifle =) I meaned what KIND of a weapon - toy or strikeball (plastic bullets, low firerange, less 10 meters), sport guns (metal bullets, penetration up to 0.5 cm in wood, 20 meters firerange, like mine) or another class =))
By the way, how old are you? I have my OWN serious sport gun in 10.

Pharoah
Royalty
Royalty

#17 Post by Pharoah » Mon Sep 17, 2007 11:15 am

16-A Air Pistol Series, it's a long range rifle that shoots 6mm BB's or pellets
so yeah it's a toy (aka BB/Pellet Gun) and i am 19 years old, (i own my own Computer Repair and Recording Company. hence : http://gakash-industries.drkstudios.net/ Most of my guns are airsoft so yeah, my rifles can get up to several meters (since they both snipe)

RifleExpert
Palace Guard
Palace Guard

#18 Post by RifleExpert » Mon Sep 17, 2007 12:11 pm

Great Respect to you. Own company is a needs good action, intuition, and it's not for lazy people. =)
Unfortunately, in Russia little bisinnes is a half-criminal, or dead... But i thing it's a difficult too without bandits, and corruption =))) If with - death :-P But it's up to man, i think. Who dont want to work - he will allways say "I cant, because..." =)

Pharoah
Royalty
Royalty

#19 Post by Pharoah » Mon Sep 17, 2007 12:32 pm

I understand 100%. hey would you like to be on of my members on my site? all i require is your name (0r) nickname and what you do (like hobby's interests ext.) so it will look somthing like this

Pharoah - CSS/PHP/Programming

let me know what you think!

RifleExpert
Palace Guard
Palace Guard

#20 Post by RifleExpert » Mon Sep 17, 2007 12:45 pm

Yes, of cource =)) But with "What to do" is problems. As programmer im a novice, im knowing only basicly html, some work in Soundforge 6.0, know MS office and just can basicly setup system under windows. Too much little for work i think. But i have some deal in different management of organization and stydiyng procces.
Why it happened? Oh, it's a long story...

Pharoah
Royalty
Royalty

#21 Post by Pharoah » Mon Sep 17, 2007 12:52 pm

hehe, your hobby's will be just fine. All i need is what you like to do. Your hobby's for example (like if you are a gamer, or if you have a skill that you like) First, what would you like your name to be? and second what would you like me to enter for your skills.

Example: RifleExpert - Programming/HTML/Gaming (something like that)

RifleExpert
Palace Guard
Palace Guard

#22 Post by RifleExpert » Mon Sep 17, 2007 12:58 pm

Okay. Name - MikhailS
Skills - pascal programming, working in SoundForge.
And, shooting, of cource =))

Pharoah
Royalty
Royalty

#23 Post by Pharoah » Mon Sep 17, 2007 1:06 pm

yeah i'm a fan of Soundforge myself, guess what as a member would you like a serial for Sound Forge 8? what about Vegas 6? i have both cause i'm leet ^_^

here is what it will show in my Members Page:

MikhailS - Programming/Recording/Gunner

Recording falls within using Sound Forge 6, and Gunning falls into being a shooter. Is this okay with you? btw check your PM's

RifleExpert
Palace Guard
Palace Guard

#24 Post by RifleExpert » Mon Sep 17, 2007 1:14 pm

Okay. But i dont see myself in members list on your site

Pharoah
Royalty
Royalty

#25 Post by Pharoah » Mon Sep 17, 2007 1:16 pm

not yet let me edit the code for it. give me a min to save and put the file into my database.

RifleExpert
Palace Guard
Palace Guard

#26 Post by RifleExpert » Mon Sep 17, 2007 1:49 pm

Yeah, its all really good =)
So, people, im going sleep... Because if not it will be bad on the tommorows labwork =) Goodnight =)) Or goodday, maybe it will be more correct+)

RifleExpert
Palace Guard
Palace Guard

#27 Post by RifleExpert » Wed Sep 26, 2007 7:19 am

Here it is =)) Another ones of my photos =) That's from my birthday =)

My company =)) Yes, yes, i cant leave my rifle =))

My friend =) She is shooting first time in her life, and now makes 5/5 hit in cigarette from 5 meter =)) Great =) Dont forget, who is instructor ;)

Monster coming =))

Competition - who hadnt hit a cigarette from 7 meters is... yes, smoking it =) I smoked 1, another competitor - 20 ones ;) Here is some difference, inspite of i was drunk...

So, im waiting for you ;) More action, i think you life isnt sitting on computer all time you have, ya? ;)
Last edited by RifleExpert on Thu Sep 27, 2007 7:57 am, edited 3 times in total.

Pharoah
Royalty
Royalty

#28 Post by Pharoah » Wed Sep 26, 2007 2:36 pm

dude i don't even have a GF.... their is literally nothing in Cincinnati (aside from crime/whores/thugs/all-around retarded crap) and to be honest, i really don't wanna date anything inside of Cincinnati... TNA ain't worth a brother's DNA if you know what i mean. i would rather try my luck dating somebody across seas or something... and no, other then that, i don't get out much.

RifleExpert
Palace Guard
Palace Guard

#29 Post by RifleExpert » Wed Sep 26, 2007 8:59 pm

=) no, i dont understand what do you mean =( TNA, DNA... How much new lexicon :twisted:

Pharoah
Royalty
Royalty

#30 Post by Pharoah » Wed Sep 26, 2007 9:43 pm

okay, alot of the people here appear to be unsafe, and already have many boy friends, nobody here is good looking, and if there where any, they probably already have boy friends, and my luck, i would get somebody with an STD or some crap. and i have more things to do then date. I'm not saying i am not wanting to date, i would, but there is really nobody here worth dating. and i do not want an STD finding out....