Cleo is Pregnant (my cat)

Have something going on in your real life that you'd like to tell your friends at KFU about? Talk about it here!
Pharoah
Royalty
Royalty

Cleo is Pregnant (my cat)

#1 Post by Pharoah » Wed Apr 11, 2007 4:41 pm

ya somthing i figured i would post, anyway, ya my cat got knocked up by Pharoah (my other cat) Ya Ironoic, tell me about it.... Anyway she is expecting in the last week of April, so i hope she pulls through it okay, i will be posting pics of the kittens once they get here. so, i am preying everything goes okay. Looks like i'm gonna be a Grandpa since Pharoah is my cat... (me and my ma thought "Pharoah" was a good name for him) since we named the girl Cleo. (which is short for Cleopatra)

Blueoriontiger
Citizen
Citizen

#2 Post by Blueoriontiger » Thu Apr 12, 2007 12:48 pm

Wow, I hope your cat will be okay! I've had bunches of kittens when we used to have a lot of cats. Just take good care of them, and keep an eye on them. Its almost like taking care of a baby. Second thought, it is like taking care of a baby...
Yayap: Hey look!! My Alpha-Bits are spelling a secret message!! Its says, "Ooooooo!!!"

Janeil: Yayap, that's Cheerios.

-Excerpt from a Halo Crossover

Pharoah
Royalty
Royalty

#3 Post by Pharoah » Wed Apr 18, 2007 6:20 am

ya, however the runt died to days ago, the other two are big and healthy.

Blueoriontiger
Citizen
Citizen

#4 Post by Blueoriontiger » Fri Apr 20, 2007 6:43 am

That's sad to here. Usually there is a runt, and that's the one you have to devote your attention to. Its worth it, though, and if you did care for him properly, he'd be healthy by the time he got bigger, about three weeks.
Yayap: Hey look!! My Alpha-Bits are spelling a secret message!! Its says, "Ooooooo!!!"

Pharoah
Royalty
Royalty

#5 Post by Pharoah » Sun Apr 29, 2007 1:42 am

the reason he died was cause my sister bottle fed him, and he went to sleep and it came back up and he died from not being able to breath i guess.

Blueoriontiger
Citizen
Citizen

#6 Post by Blueoriontiger » Mon May 07, 2007 11:48 am

I see. I just got out of school the other day...I'm due to upload more blogs... :o