Favorite video games

Talk about any fandom that isn't Atlantis-related here.
Kidagakash85
Administrator
Administrator

Favorite video games

#1 Post by Kidagakash85 » Thu Jun 21, 2007 4:19 pm

Do any of you play video games? If so, which are your favorites? For most of my life, I only had an original NES, but when I was in high school I got a Playstation, and in college I've gotten a GameCube and a Nintendo DS. These are my favorite games:

Final Fantasy for PlayStation and PS2
My favorite game in this franchise is Final Fantasy IX. I like the fairytale feel of the story, and I really like the characters. Zidane and Garnet remind me of Dandin and Mariel from the Redwall series. My second favorite FF game is Final Fantasy VIII. It's the hardest of the FF games, and I don't like leveling up, so I'm had a hard time getting past the end of Disc 3. However, this one has my favorite characters and storyline. My third favorite is Final Fantasy X. This had my least favorite storyline, but the graphics were awesome (the first PS2 FF game) and it had voices, including James Arnolds Taylor (the voice of Milo in the video games and sequel) as the hero! This had my favorite junctioning system, though. Battles and levelling up were actually fun in this game.

Super Mario for NES, GameCube, and Nintendo DS
I LOVE MARIO!!! The games are so fun and cute and relaxing! I have the following Mario games: Super Mario Bros 1, 2, and 3 for NES; Yoshi for NES; Mario Kart, Super Mario Sunshine, Luigi's Mansion, Paper Mario, and Super Smash Bros. for the GameCube; and Super Mario 64 DS, Yoshi's Island, Super Princess Peach, and Mario & Luigi: Partners in Time for the DS.

I also recommend: Magical Starsign for Nintendo DS (a mini-RPG that's like Final Fantasy but shorter, easier, and tons of fun) and Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess for GameCube (also for Wii), which has such pretty graphics!

Blueoriontiger
Citizen
Citizen

#2 Post by Blueoriontiger » Fri Jun 22, 2007 8:12 am

Ah, haven't been here in ages...here goes..

For me, I have an XBox & borrow my brothers GBA. For favorite games:

XBOX:
Mechassault
Mechassault 2: Lone Wolf
Halo
Halo 2
Project Gotham Racing 2
Advent Rising

GameBoy Advance:
Metroid Fusion
Iridion II
Sigma Star Saga

I got Freelancer for the computer the other day, but that doesn't count since its not a video game. XD
Yayap: Hey look!! My Alpha-Bits are spelling a secret message!! Its says, "Ooooooo!!!"

Janeil: Yayap, that's Cheerios.

-Excerpt from a Halo Crossover

Pharoah
Royalty
Royalty

#3 Post by Pharoah » Mon Jun 25, 2007 2:21 pm

Atlantis The Lost Empire (duh)
Legend of Zelda - Ocarina of Time
Legend of Zelda - Majora's Mask
The Ratchet and Clank Series
The Jak and Daxter Series
Starfox and Starfox 64
The Super Mario Bros Series

Shisora
Outsider
Outsider

#4 Post by Shisora » Thu Jan 08, 2009 2:56 am

oh god XD
i have so much games...hmmm....

Final Fantasy : I love every game of the series X3
Legend of Zelda : same here XD
Atelier Iris : a great game series ^^

ehhh.....

N64/Snes/etc ....Retro games rock XD
yeah......there was a time when the games had a good story Y.Y
now.....brilliant graphic - baaad story >>´´

RifleExpert
Palace Guard
Palace Guard

#5 Post by RifleExpert » Thu Jan 08, 2009 10:47 am

Games? mmm... i got no time for that)) But i still remember my childhood and CS 1.6... Nostalgiya (c) =)))
Now when i got a shooting practice, it became uninteresting. Second reason is a chit-patches for that, and there is no way to prevent it on all the servers((

Kidagakash85
Administrator
Administrator

#6 Post by Kidagakash85 » Thu Jan 08, 2009 5:30 pm

I looooove Nintendo! I got the Wii for Christmas last year and this year I got WiiPoints, so I downloaded some games from the N64 and SNES...I was so happy! When I was little, I only had the original Nintendo/FamiCom system, and I never had a Nintendo again until the Gamecube came out, so I missed all those games. :-( All my friends had them and I would play them at their houses, so I'm so excited to be able to play them now on my Wii!! :dance:

Pharoah
Royalty
Royalty

#7 Post by Pharoah » Wed Jan 21, 2009 2:08 am

Ok, for the Wii, Animal Crossing - City Folk!

For those who have it! we have to play online!

EDIT 2, ok i got a friend code (for those who have the game, feel free to add me to your friend roster)

5069-8819-1352

this way we can visit each others towns and stuff, i named mine *what else* Altlantis