Favorite TV shows

Talk about any fandom that isn't Atlantis-related here.
Kidagakash85
Administrator
Administrator

Favorite TV shows

#1 Post by Kidagakash85 » Thu Jun 21, 2007 4:08 pm

I thought we could drum up some activity if we talked about our other interests besides Atlantis. So a-here we go!!

My current favorite TV show is Storm Hawks. It's a new animated series that just started airing on Cartoon Network in the US and YTV in Canada. It's so cool! I really like the animation (it's similar to that of Dragon Booster, one of my other favorite shows), the backgrounds, and the voices. The characters are all really appealing...except Junko can sometimes get on my nerves. The plot is so interesting and exciting! I also really like their machines, and I don't usually like machines. And the battle scenes are edge-of-your-seat exciting!

I think it would appeal in a lot of regards to Atlantis fans. They derive much of their power from Crystals, and their rides look an awful lot like a combination of Atlantean vehicles like the Ketak and the Whitmore Wing. And Piper is a lot like Kida! She even has a blue crystal necklace!

Apart from Storm Hawks, I also am a big fan of Winx Club and Avatar: The Last Airbender. And Dragon Booster, of course.

What are your favorite shows?

Blueoriontiger
Citizen
Citizen

#2 Post by Blueoriontiger » Fri Jun 22, 2007 8:22 am

Lol, I haven't watched any TV shows lately. Wait, Chaotic is good. I quit playing on my computer and watch it with my sister. That show is probably the only decent thing you get on local TV. Winx is interesting, I will admit. I'm not a fan, but I wish they'd have a tad bit more common sense, like if you're going after the "3 witch girls", SHOOT the guns on the ship instead of jumping out and attempting to do hand-to-hand and get whupped.... :o
Yayap: Hey look!! My Alpha-Bits are spelling a secret message!! Its says, "Ooooooo!!!"

Janeil: Yayap, that's Cheerios.

-Excerpt from a Halo Crossover

Sonja
Outsider
Outsider

#3 Post by Sonja » Mon Jun 25, 2007 7:00 am

i dont really watch tv but the only program i do watch, is "24" :D

Pharoah
Royalty
Royalty

#4 Post by Pharoah » Mon Jun 25, 2007 2:28 pm

I don't really watch TV since i had to cut cable off and get basic tear, (i download stuff nowadays) I enjoy a good Family Guy Episode, Somtimes a good Tornado/weather movie (Night of the Twisters, and Twister, The Day After Tomwarow ext.) I have not watched ATLE in a while though.

Nedakh
Outsider
Outsider

#5 Post by Nedakh » Sat Sep 01, 2007 4:46 am

My favourite TV-shows are by far Spongebob Squarepants and Friends. I know Friends is old now, but it ROCKS. Of course I like the Aladdin and TLM TV series too. Oldies but goodies.

Pharoah
Royalty
Royalty

#6 Post by Pharoah » Sun Sep 02, 2007 3:01 pm

lets see, rocko's modern like, the old Megaman show, i invador Zim, (gir is too funny)

Kidagakash85
Administrator
Administrator

#7 Post by Kidagakash85 » Mon Sep 03, 2007 9:05 pm

I LOVE SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS. I LOOOOOVE SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS...!!!

Also, the Aladdin TV show was so awesome. I wish they'd put it out on DVD!

Blueoriontiger
Citizen
Citizen

#8 Post by Blueoriontiger » Wed Sep 12, 2007 12:20 pm

Ooh, oooh! Um, TMNT Fast Forward! :D Lousy themesong, though.
Yayap: Hey look!! My Alpha-Bits are spelling a secret message!! Its says, "Ooooooo!!!"

Janeil: Yayap, that's Cheerios.

-Excerpt from a Halo Crossover

Pharoah
Royalty
Royalty

#9 Post by Pharoah » Wed Sep 12, 2007 11:15 pm

i can do the voices of Spongebob and Patrick (i can almost do Squidward) I miss all the old shoes though....

Keran_Shadlag
Citizen
Citizen

#10 Post by Keran_Shadlag » Sat Sep 15, 2007 6:44 am

I like Eerie Indiana and Doctor Who (old and new).

Nedakh
Outsider
Outsider

#11 Post by Nedakh » Sat Sep 15, 2007 12:37 pm

Kidagakash85 wrote:I LOVE SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS. I LOOOOOVE SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS...!!!
I KNOW!! It's so crazy and surreal!! I L O V E IT!

Kidagakash85
Administrator
Administrator

#12 Post by Kidagakash85 » Sat Sep 15, 2007 2:40 pm

One of my best friends is a HUGE Doctor Who fan.

RifleExpert
Palace Guard
Palace Guard

TV

#13 Post by RifleExpert » Sun Sep 16, 2007 1:25 pm

TV shows? =)) So...
Before i turned my TV off for forever (yeah, it was really cool party) i had seen some historical shows, especially about WWII. But i dont think there was a little bit of truth, so now im purchasing original documentalistics of different countries. Much betters that in our interpretation (thats sounds like - we are the best, and nothing else matters).

Pharoah
Royalty
Royalty

#14 Post by Pharoah » Sun Sep 16, 2007 8:05 pm

I find what you have to say interesting. about the wars and such here is a good movie to watch to shed some light on the truth about our government. This movie can be viewed however you want it, i am just sharing it with people who are interested in learning history and facts. let me know what you think after you watch this. it's a 2 hour movie that is split into 3 parts, the first is all about religion, the second is about the 9/11 attacks, the third is about our future economy.

http://www.zeitgeistmovie.com/

RifleExpert
Palace Guard
Palace Guard

#15 Post by RifleExpert » Mon Sep 17, 2007 8:27 am

Thant you for interesting link, but ill see it later.
:( Unfortunately, my internet is'nt unlimited... I pay 3 cents for megabyte of traffic. So to watch movie for me is too much expensive, in spite of my stipendiate is 80 dollars(it's a twice - im a good student =)) and some of that is my food ;) I think i can watch it in my institute in lab, if admin hadnt blocked this type of content...