Pharoah's Back.

Discussions pertaining to the board itself go here, including introductions and requests for help!
Pharoah
Royalty
Royalty

Pharoah's Back.

#1 Post by Pharoah » Mon Jun 12, 2006 7:20 pm

Hello again everyone. My nickname is Pharoah, my real name is Chris, but i prefer my nicknane. Most of you allready know me, so i'll just skip to the basics. I now have my own website www.drkstudios.com/gakash i am a subdirectory under my best pals site. i have quite a few things on my site that i'll be posting and linking on the K.F.U. like fo instence, the fanart page.

Anyway, i am curently in search of new members for the site. (pardon my pitch) if people become members they get quite a bit, for no cost (like i would charge...) And, there is no contribution, (except if you wish to submit fanart for your gallery once your a member). it could be cool if i linked the K.F.U to my site (but i will ask first) Anyway, if anyone wants to become a member, IM me if you have msn messenger, or email me at pharoah.5@hotmail.com saying that you want to become a member. i will gladly add you.

Untill then, Enjoy your stay on the K.F.U.

Kidagakash85
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Pharoah's Back.

#2 Post by Kidagakash85 » Mon Jun 12, 2006 9:13 pm

Pharoah wrote:it could be cool if i linked the K.F.U to my site (but i will ask first)
Hey, go for it! You want to affiliate or just graciously link us?

Glad you got the registration to work. Hopefully more members will return soon!

Pharoah
Royalty
Royalty

#3 Post by Pharoah » Mon Jun 12, 2006 9:19 pm

okay, i'll add a link to the K.F.U to my site. doing so now. check my site in a min.