Old forum posts

Discussions pertaining to the board itself go here, including introductions and requests for help!
Kidagakash85
Administrator
Administrator

Old forum posts

#1 Post by Kidagakash85 » Sun Nov 30, 2008 12:50 am

Hey everyone,

A lot of you have this link already, but I thought I should post it anyway: here is KFU's original location (well, I lie, second locations; its first was on Yahoo Boards but we switched to Network 54 when Yahoo Boards became Yahoo Groups and the Yahoo Board page is no longer there).

http://www.network54.com/Forum/186768/

Here you can find a BUNCH of old posts from when the fandom was new about Atlantis fanfics and other stuff. It starts in March 2002! So that's 6 years ago!

I really am sorry that so much content was lost when we were at Blue-Magic.org. I was so negligent about backing up databases and I'm really upset that we lost some posts after the server crash because of it. But I hope you will enjoy looking at this slice of KFU's past!

Also, apology ahead of time: I'm looking at some of my old posts on the Network54 forum and they could be pretty bitchy. I guess I used to be crankier in those days (I hope I'm not like that now!!!) so I hope you won't think less of me! :oops:

RifleExpert
Palace Guard
Palace Guard

#2 Post by RifleExpert » Mon Dec 08, 2008 2:12 pm

Thanks a lot =)

Pharoah
Royalty
Royalty

#3 Post by Pharoah » Wed Jan 21, 2009 1:48 am

Awesome :)