Hello

Discussions pertaining to the board itself go here, including introductions and requests for help!
Sappmer
Outsider
Outsider

Hello

#1 Post by Sappmer » Fri Mar 13, 2009 11:34 am

Hi all
I have been skulking around for a while [mainly looking at the Atlantean Language tutorials that are here] and finally decided to register.

My name is William, I am 16 in 12 days. I live in the UK and I go to school. I like making films, computers and playing computer games. I have also spent alot of time drawing recently.

I really like tha language, and it has inspired me to go and make my own one based loosely off, well, every language . It also inspired me to want to learn languages in general.

I am also a really big fan of the movie, Kida is one of my favorate characters in the movie.
Also, for my art coursework I decided to study the artist that did some of the concept designs for the film (and the drawing inspiration of the film), Mike Mignola.

Pharoah has already met me on MSN (don't know what went through my mind when I added him so many months ago [not before October last year, only saw the film then] I didn't even know him, sorry Pharoah for any inconveiniance.) I will put my MSN up on my profile later.

Sappmer [or sapmmer or however I spelt my name]

alkorn
Citizen
Citizen

#2 Post by alkorn » Mon Mar 16, 2009 10:14 am

Glad to meet you,Sappmer/

Pharoah
Royalty
Royalty

#3 Post by Pharoah » Tue Mar 17, 2009 11:11 am

welcome aboard :)

Kidagakash85
Administrator
Administrator

#4 Post by Kidagakash85 » Thu Mar 19, 2009 4:39 pm

Welcome! :D

Keran_Shadlag
Citizen
Citizen

#5 Post by Keran_Shadlag » Tue Mar 31, 2009 9:13 pm

Welcome! I've had a similar experience with the language.