It bugged me

Here is the place we can discuss the two films, including character discussions, favorite moments, music, pictures, etc.
Kidagakash85
Administrator
Administrator

#16 Post by Kidagakash85 » Thu Apr 02, 2009 7:47 pm

I seem to remember hearing that they didn't include Kida's other tattoos because it was too much of a pain to animate? Especially because it was supposed to be a TV show, which has lower-budget animation than feature films. I could be totally off, though. It made me really mad, too, though.

As for the aging and stuff, I honestly don't think they put a lot of thought into it. They were like, "OH HAI THE CRYSTALS KEEP THEM FROM AGING, LET'S HAVE IT TAKE PLACE LATER, WHATEVER, DURRHHHH." Although, :idea: -- maybe the thing is that as long as the Heart is in Atlantis, the little crystals will retain their power? Maybe it's not about being close to the Heart, but rather that the Heart is in Atlantis and safe?

I dunno. The sequel's cute but the ending ruined it for me; I would have enjoyed it a lot more as a TV series, I think.

Sunshine
Outsider
Outsider

Atlantis:The Lost Empire and Atlantis 2:Milo's Return

#17 Post by Sunshine » Fri Jun 25, 2010 6:13 pm

I loved the first film, Atlantis: The Lost Empire, but the second film, Atlantis 2: Milo's return(mainly because of the ending)is not to my liking. I believe that Atlantis should remain hidden beneath the ocean. Raising it to the surface would only mean trouble.

tcoll005
Outsider
Outsider

#18 Post by tcoll005 » Sat May 07, 2011 8:14 pm

I enjoyed both movies, but I really prefer the first one (obviously). I really do believe that there should have been a TV series, it would have been quite entertaining to see our beloved princess tour the outside world and Atlantis better.