Mole's Story ?

Here is the place we can discuss the two films, including character discussions, favorite moments, music, pictures, etc.
Ridley
Outsider
Outsider

Mole's Story ?

#1 Post by Ridley » Sat Aug 12, 2006 2:21 am

Did anyone know what happen to Mole bevor he meets the Team ? I mean every member had told his story in the camp but sweet means moles story were to bad to explain it again.

O_o so what happen to him :?

In the movie wasn't told it.

Siwan
Outsider
Outsider

#2 Post by Siwan » Sat Aug 12, 2006 3:31 pm

now that you started it I'd like to know it too!!
maybe he was born underground and had to dig himself out lol

Pharoah
Royalty
Royalty

#3 Post by Pharoah » Sat Aug 12, 2006 5:35 pm

well, since they refused to expalin in the story, his background must have been r-rated or somthing. perhaps he has a an obcession with dirt, and likes to examin people, and if he asked Kida if he could examin her, i don't blame her for punching him. i am unsure though. however, since Kida viewed him as a pet, then mabye he has some animal instincts. like digging and burowing in the ground, like a Mole.

janeckb
Outsider
Outsider

#4 Post by janeckb » Tue Aug 22, 2006 10:48 pm

Pharoah wrote:however, since Kida viewed him as a pet, then mabye he has some animal instincts. like digging and burowing in the ground, like a Mole.
LOL, maybe it was kinda like Tarzan...

(movie-announcer dramatic voice)
"... coming this summer... a boy orphaned at birth... and raised by a family of moles... "

Pharoah
Royalty
Royalty

#5 Post by Pharoah » Wed Aug 23, 2006 2:48 pm

"doing dramatic drum intro" dum da da dum da da dum dee dee dee "fades out"

THE MOLE! Rated PG-13

Parents Stongly Cautioned

lol... i like that.

Kida
Outsider
Outsider

#6 Post by Kida » Wed Jan 21, 2009 2:50 pm

Pharoah wrote:"doing dramatic drum intro" dum da da dum da da dum dee dee dee "fades out"

THE MOLE! Rated PG-13

Parents Stongly Cautioned

lol... i like that.
LOL like 10000000000000 times

Pharoah
Royalty
Royalty

#7 Post by Pharoah » Wed Jan 21, 2009 4:35 pm

Digging Into Trouble...

The Dirty Spy - Rated [R]

Viewer Discretionz R Advised!

Kida
Outsider
Outsider

#8 Post by Kida » Mon Mar 16, 2009 8:39 am

in the second movie, audrey says that mole was raised by naked molerats.

Pharoah
Royalty
Royalty

#9 Post by Pharoah » Mon Mar 16, 2009 9:40 am

haha, that would explain his height. Could be the main reason Kida referred to him as being a "pet"

Adenostar
Outsider
Outsider

#10 Post by Adenostar » Sat Mar 21, 2009 7:40 pm

As a Mole fangirl, allow me to copy and paste some crap for you. XD

Copied from http://geocities.com/Like_A_Star8800/index2.html which, I believe was also copied from the Official Movie Guide.

Geatan Moliére was born to a middle class working family, the youngest of four brothers. Both his parents were teachers: Christophe Moliére teaches university course at the Sorbonne, and Gabrielle Moliére is a retired music teacher.

Gaetan displayed an early interest in subterranean pursuits at age seven when he began exploring the vast sewer networks that lie beneath old Paris. By the age of thirteen, Moliére had developed a specialized type of goggles and headgear to wear while exploring caves in the surrounding countryside, as the sewers and catacombs held no further challenges or mysteries for him.

He entered the Sorbonne at age seventeen, but left soon after when given the opportunity to act as special technical advisor to a local mining company. Soon thereafter, Moliére developed what could be termed his "specialty" of the ability to "taste" and identify various soils. He is sensitive to the light, and generally distrustful of those he does not know well. He eats only roots and burrowing animals, and, if rumor is to be believe, insects.

So no, he wasn't raised by naked mole rats. But.. you have to wonder just what kind of family he grew up in to end up the way he is. Cause, lets face it, he ain't right. I wonder what his parents are like. O_o

Pharoah
Royalty
Royalty

#11 Post by Pharoah » Sat Mar 21, 2009 8:42 pm

Wow...... tis all i can say... :0