Kida is now a "Disney Princess"

The place to discuss Kida in general: why we like her, her best qualities, images of Kida, etc. This is also the place to talk about our favorite couple, Milo + Kida!
Kidagakash85
Administrator
Administrator

#1 Post by Kidagakash85 » Mon Jun 19, 2006 5:32 pm

My sister went to Disneyland last week and picked up a book called Happily Ever After Stories. The synopsis on the back reads,
Join Belle, Ariel, Snow White, Cinderella, and the other Disney Princesses as they embark on royal adventures, learn lessons of love, and live happily ever after.
And guess what? The "Disney Princesses" featured are Cinderella, Ariel, Belle, Jasmine, Snow White, Aurora, and Kida.

WHOO-HOOOOOO!!!

Who cares if it's just a reprint of "Kida and the Crystal"? Kida's in a Disney Princess book!! :D
Last edited by Kidagakash85 on Mon Jun 19, 2006 8:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Pharoah
Royalty
Royalty

#2 Post by Pharoah » Mon Jun 19, 2006 5:52 pm

I like that book "Kida and the Crystal" I have two copies of it. it's a cute book. And it's about time they viewed her as an "Official Princess"

janeckb
Outsider
Outsider

#3 Post by janeckb » Sun Jul 16, 2006 12:55 am

I've got that book too. Now if only they'd include her in other merch... like snowglobes.

Pharoah
Royalty
Royalty

#4 Post by Pharoah » Sun Jul 16, 2006 3:04 am

i have two copys of it actualy, i happend to gt ahold of the "Around The World" version of Kida, (it's the one with the royal robe, and street clothes) it's pretty neat. aside from books, i have all the comp games, the ps1 atle game, and a few of the toys. I'll have to make a list of the books i have, i have copys of some of them, if you happen to live close to Cincinnati Ohio, i could easly mail a copy to you, (actualy, i have pals in Denmark that i mail stuff to...) anyway, i'll make a list.

Ridley
Outsider
Outsider

#5 Post by Ridley » Sun Aug 13, 2006 7:46 pm

I never heard about thad book in german. Can anyone scan some sites from the book ? Sounds really interesting.

Pharoah
Royalty
Royalty

#6 Post by Pharoah » Tue Aug 15, 2006 1:19 pm

sure, let me know what books you need, i'll hook ya up with some good sites. i also scaned pics from the How to Draw book. they are of the pages with Kida on them.

Ridley
Outsider
Outsider

#7 Post by Ridley » Tue Aug 15, 2006 2:07 pm

Wich pages with kida ? I don't know wich one you mean.

Can you scann some sites out of the book "Kida and the Crystal" ? Sounds for me thad it has his own story.

I never saw thad book anywhere in bookshops, so im really interestet what it is :)

Pharoah
Royalty
Royalty

#8 Post by Pharoah » Wed Aug 23, 2006 3:10 pm

well sites, for starters, www.cdnow.com (which will go into Amazon)

and the how to draw book is very expensive however, the scans i have for it looks awsome. they are from the How to Draw Disney's Atlantis book. i scaned the pages that explains how to draw Kida. i just need the last book to complete my collection. and then i'll have all the atle books.

Shisora
Outsider
Outsider

#9 Post by Shisora » Wed Jan 07, 2009 2:45 pm

I´m just found this site >w<
Really awesome^^ I love Kida *___*

ANd....sry 4 posting in an old topic Y.Y

but....you have ALL of the how to draw books O___O
I have only a scan from the princessone....that i have to share^^´´
Could i get some scans from you....I want to learn how to draw like the disneystil O__O

sry for the bad english...i´m from germany^^´´ :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

Kidagakash85
Administrator
Administrator

#10 Post by Kidagakash85 » Wed Jan 07, 2009 2:59 pm

No problem! Welcome Shisora! I'm glad you're here! :)

Shisora
Outsider
Outsider

#11 Post by Shisora » Wed Jan 07, 2009 3:23 pm

me to XD

i never heard about the books o__o´´
i know a few from the hunchback....
i should search more for atlantis things XD

Pharoah
Royalty
Royalty

#12 Post by Pharoah » Wed Jan 21, 2009 1:59 am

tbh i collected all the englise ATLE books, and have some ones in other languages, they are really cool :) but yeah, i have like, the biggest collection of ATLE stuff... alot of rare stuff, from japan imports to collective christmas ordiments, to actually crystal necklaces, u name it i got it if it's ATLE. now all i need is a place to store all of it :(

Sunshine
Outsider
Outsider

#13 Post by Sunshine » Fri Jun 25, 2010 5:23 pm

Last year on June 22,2009(I still remembered the day I bought the book)I was browsing through a pile of books in a thrift store when I noticed a Disney Princess book titled ,"The Heart of Atlantis", Kida, book #7. I was surprised and excited at the same time to see that Kida is finally a Disney Princess! I sure grabbed the book up in a heartbeat! The book is the retelling of the film Atlantis: The Lost Empire. I did not know that there are a lot of Atlantis collectibles out there. I have to keep looking!

Sunshine
Outsider
Outsider

#14 Post by Sunshine » Wed Jun 30, 2010 3:40 pm

Oh, I forgot to mention in the book, "The Heart Of Atlantis", Kida is the narrator.

Pharoah
Royalty
Royalty

#15 Post by Pharoah » Tue Aug 31, 2010 11:49 pm

Hmm, may have to be on the lookout for that one. You have any links/pics?