Milo and Kida

Here is the place we can discuss the two films, including character discussions, favorite moments, music, pictures, etc.
Siwan
Outsider
Outsider

Milo and Kida

#1 Post by Siwan » Sat Aug 12, 2006 4:38 pm

In first I understand they wouldn't but in the second
there were many times when I yelled at the television come on Milo give her a big kiss or so
but no he just gives her a hug
he only kissed her once why not more???
I just found out about Atlantis this year never saw a movie or so until this year
but then I found a picture of Kida and then I asked some friends
Last edited by Siwan on Sun Aug 13, 2006 4:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

Pharoah
Royalty
Royalty

#2 Post by Pharoah » Sat Aug 12, 2006 5:37 pm

uh, correct me if i am wrong, but didn't they kiss at the begining of the sequil? at the dinner table?

Siwan
Outsider
Outsider

#3 Post by Siwan » Sun Aug 13, 2006 4:08 am

yeah..
well but don't you think they should've give them one more kiss or so in the end ??

Ridley
Outsider
Outsider

#4 Post by Ridley » Sun Aug 13, 2006 10:57 am

A point where i agree with you but the sequel, if we can call it like this...., is for me just a TV series, nothing more. (Pilot Episode)

Disguised as a sequel. And if we take a look at the other TV series from disney we not see often a real kiss or something, did we ? I had also read a rewiev thad milo's return always just was planed as a Tv series first step. To look how it comes on to the piblicum. So i was not wondering why they don't kiss really. And in some parts thad movie/series was a bit too bad for bringing such a scene good and austere in it :|

Pharoah
Royalty
Royalty

#5 Post by Pharoah » Tue Aug 15, 2006 1:17 pm

i think they should have kissed at the end, it would have made the ending more exciting.

Sunshine
Outsider
Outsider

Milo and Kida

#6 Post by Sunshine » Fri Jun 25, 2010 6:51 pm

Yeah, I agree that Milo and Kida should have kissed at the ending of the movie. He hugs her and it appears like he kissed her on the right side of her cheek because the little girl Kida is holding giggles and buries her head on Kida's shoulder. I still prefer the kiss on the lips though.

tcoll005
Outsider
Outsider

#7 Post by tcoll005 » Sat May 07, 2011 7:16 pm

I'm actually quite content that they didn't kiss at the end. I'm a sucker for good romances though, and I believe that they were a beautifully done couple. They weren't overbearing, but it showed just how much they loved each other.

What does upset me is that Atlantis never got their TV series. Given, we did get that "sequel", but it still would have been great to grow up with a good Atlantis TV series.

Kidagakash85
Administrator
Administrator

#8 Post by Kidagakash85 » Sat May 07, 2011 9:08 pm

I agree, when I was younger I really enjoyed the mushier stuff, but now that I'm older, I'm beyond content with just knowing a couple I liked worked out without excessive PDA. I know a lot of people were disappointed that there was no kiss, but I'm just happy that Milo and Kida are at least an official couple and the kissing can go on behind the scenes :wink:

I wish they'd made a TV show, though. That would have been boss. :(

tcoll005
Outsider
Outsider

#9 Post by tcoll005 » Sat May 07, 2011 10:06 pm

The TV series really would have been! Oh well. I really like Milo and Kida, they're definitely one of my favorite Disney couples. They're modest, but you can tell just how much they love each other.