Milo and Kida scene wich was cut in the end

Here is the place we can discuss the two films, including character discussions, favorite moments, music, pictures, etc.
Ridley
Outsider
Outsider

Milo and Kida scene wich was cut in the end

#1 Post by Ridley » Sun Aug 13, 2006 12:46 pm

Uhm, yeah, i am a bit confus about one picture, production art.

This is it.

What you guys think about thad ? Looks for me like a big couple scene wich was in the end cut out or there are again a cut version from the film in germany X_x i can't actually don't remeber at thad scene.

Kidagakash85
Administrator
Administrator

#2 Post by Kidagakash85 » Mon Aug 14, 2006 4:54 pm

Since the only available image is the production image (no colored versions or anything), it looks as though it got cut at an early stage. Which is sad, because it would have been sweet. The filmmakers were going into this movie with the idea of drawing little boys into it, and maybe they didn't want romance and/or "mush" to dissuade little boys from seeing it. Unfortunately, they didn't realize that a large portion of movie goers in the US are teenage girls who are into Disney Princesses, and the movie would have done better if they'd pushed the Kida/Princess aspect of the movie over the crude humor/digging in the ground aspect.

AstiMu
Outsider
Outsider

#3 Post by AstiMu » Mon Aug 28, 2006 11:31 pm

Huh... Either that or maybe it wasn't a different scene, just a different version of where Kida comes down and hugs him. But I certainly do agree, it would have been adorable!
"Robbed of the heart of Atlantis, my people seemed doomed to slow extinction. ...But now we are reborn."

Pharoah
Royalty
Royalty

#4 Post by Pharoah » Tue Aug 29, 2006 10:38 pm

i also agree.

one thing that i still wish they would clear up, is if in fact they are married. since they didn't really explain if they did infact get married.

AstiMu
Outsider
Outsider

#5 Post by AstiMu » Sun Sep 03, 2006 10:19 pm

Well, there's no indication, you're right, but Disney does have a habit of keeping couples in a long state of courtship. Y'know, Aladdin did, I think... Weren't they just engaged, like, forever in the series?
"Robbed of the heart of Atlantis, my people seemed doomed to slow extinction. ...But now we are reborn."

Pharoah
Royalty
Royalty

#6 Post by Pharoah » Mon Sep 04, 2006 12:29 pm

i think they where married in King Of Theives. they show then getting married at the end.

Sunshine
Outsider
Outsider

Milo and Kida scene which was cut in the end

#7 Post by Sunshine » Sat Jan 22, 2011 4:34 pm

I love this picture! I do wish they had included it in the movie!

tcoll005
Outsider
Outsider

#8 Post by tcoll005 » Sat May 07, 2011 7:11 pm

I wish they would have put that in the movie too, but them holding hands at the end was pretty pleasing for me. They're not the stereotypical mushy couple.

Sunshine
Outsider
Outsider

Milo and Kida scene which was cut in the end

#9 Post by Sunshine » Sat Apr 28, 2012 3:37 pm

I totally agree :-)